Ship, Rate and Track

FedEx Live Shipping Rates, Label Printing & Order Tracking

$19/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

MeatCrafters

FedEx Rates, Labels & Tracking has helped us get much more accurate shipping rates for our customers. And the support team is extremely responsive and helpful. They were able to solve a technical issue with Fedex rate calculation that was generating wonky rates. We couldn't recommend the app more!

Vege Label

If you want to set this app right, you will need support from them. Contact them support so they can help you or walk you through how to set it up. They were very patient with us to help us set this up and answered any questions we have until we fix any issues. After set up, creating the shipping label is super easy and Im glad I found this app. Super app I recommend.

Dom's Sausage

Using this app for generating labels, displaying rates and requesting pick-ups from Fedex. Everything is working great and it's so easy to use! The support team is amazing and handled getting everything working right with Fedex themselves. I Highly recommend using this app to integrate Fedex with your Shopify store.

Nature's Generator

Time spent using app Over 2 years

It is a great app for the user who has Fedex account with negotiated rate. If you don't have Fedex account, this app is not for you. Customer service is very responsive. Love it! The other good point is this app integrates Shopify better. I can stay on the shopify website all the time to generate shipping labels instead of launching another shipping website. Good job! Keep it up.

Accessible Construction

Works great with Fed Ex Tech support was very helpful and patient with getting things set up !

PoaCure

Great customer service with the prompt response.
Good app to integrate FedEx shipping in your Shopify store.

von Holzhausen

Easy to use, super helpful customer service.
Works great with FedEx I'm glad I found this app

Perfume Lounge

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

After working with this app for 1,5 years we are still satisfied. The team constantly works to improve the app and solves minor issues that emerge.
When there is a problem, customer service was quick in their response and solutions. This app makes our workflow a lot more efficient.

FYNE Jewellery

Location United Arab Emirates

This app is super intuitive to use and their customer service is great. I asked for some things to be adjusted on my labels as per Fedex guidelines and the turn around time for fixing it was really quick. It is also a cheaper alternative to upgrading your Shopify subscription (if not based in the US and cannot use Shopify Shipping). Highly recommend.

The Steel Shop

Glad we found this app, Does exactly what was needed. Great customer service. Thank you so much for this app!