4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and seamless FedEx integration. It's praised for streamlining shipping processes, automatic label generation, and providing accurate FedEx shipping rates. Many appreciate the reliable service and proactive support team, offering personalized assistance and quick issue resolution.

March 14, 2022

Love the detailing of this app. Everything has been well thought and very accurate in terms of price display. Customization required for any kind of adjustments per business owner is awesome. The best part is their support. I have had a couple of issues in last 3 months of usage but the team was very prompt in reply and getting the problem solved within a hour. Very happy with this app/.

4S Graphics
PluginHive replied April 29, 2022

Thank you very much for the wonderful feedback for the app and the support. Thanks a lot for taking the time out to recommend our app and support.

Edited February 8, 2022

Really happy with the support provided by the FedEx team.
Was treated in a very professional way.
Special thanks to Mrs. Addina for the help and assist, looking forward for more such services in the future.
Cheers!

Tea G
Kuwait
April 12, 2022

Keerthi and her team were very helpful when it come to solving problems and difficulties, my issue were solved within the same same. Outstanding Support Team!

Gulf Micro Systems
United Arab Emirates
PluginHive replied June 6, 2022

We are glad to know that you are happy with our support and our team could help you resolve all your queries. Your appreciation means a lot to us.

December 5, 2020

We use the app to ship our products, it's great that we dont need to look outside our shopify app to generate labels and it's also convenient how the shipping costs can be displayed at checkout. Our business is rather small and this was our first time setting up shipping so there were a lot of things we didn't understand and ran into a lot hurdles and minor errors. However, the support staff is pretty fast on their response so we could expect help or advice within a couple days of creating a support ticket (Thank you, Pluginhive!). Though we did also have the help of a fedex employee throughout the process to also answer questions and help with set up. So if you're a first timer it might be a bit difficult to set up the connection to fedex alone but you can always ask the support for help. Overall a very useful app!

Lokahi Local Made
PluginHive replied December 8, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. It was our pleasure to help you streamline your shipping process.

September 22, 2021

Customer service is A++. I have installed many apps and have never experienced support quite like that of this app. They really wanted to make sure I was set up for success and Jon immediately scheduled a zoom meeting to take me through all the steps and make sure it was doing what I needed. Lastly, what a pain if you can't print labels! This app saved us with the ability to print Fedex labels and does exactly what it advertises. Thanks so much!

Shine Pet Food Co.
PluginHive replied September 24, 2021

Hello Lisa,
Thank you so much for your kind words; they mean a lot to us here at PluginHive. It was my pleasure to be of help to you. If you need any assistance, remember that we are just one call/email away.
Cheers and take care!

May 13, 2021

Great CS support. Helped me resolve my issue very quickly. I will recommend this app to any one trying to ship via FedEx

Umami Insider
PluginHive replied May 20, 2021

Thank you so much for the review and thanks for recommending our app

April 8, 2022

John helped me today to figure out why fedex rates weren't pulling properly with one rate, he did a great job! Their support is always quick to respond, and it makes NOT having to deal with FedEx to print labels a breeze.

The Very Best Cookie In The Whole Wide World
July 21, 2021

The entire support team at PlugInHive were so wonderful to help me, especially Prathyusha who stayed on the phone with me to configure Shopify and got our special FedEx Flat Rates operational for US and Canada.
So awesome and I'm so happy
Cheers,
David
Takeover Industries, Inc.

NXT LVL USA
PluginHive replied July 27, 2021

Thank you for the amazing review. We are happy to know that our support team could help you in configuring the special FedEx flat rates.

March 11, 2022

I would like to review Jon's support which was awesome! He was very supportive and patient and helped me to config everything I needed to start using the app. He definitely blown away my expectations. Thank you very much Jon!

Gloves.com
PluginHive replied April 13, 2022

Your appreciation means a lot to us. We will continue to support you in the best way possible in order to streamline your fulfilment process.

March 15, 2022

This is our most used app, the rate calculation and label printing is invaluable add for our business.

Null Audio
Singapore
PluginHive replied April 29, 2022

Glad to know that our app could help you ease the rate calculation and label printing on your store. Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review.