Findify Search & Discovery

Findify Search & Discovery

by Findify

Sell more with A.I. - Search, Recommendations & Collections

Living Essentials

so far so good! Also like the fact that the free version is non-branded. Will definitely consider moving onto a paid plan once the need arises.

Sin City Wigs

Love this app. It really makes our site so much more user friendly and is very aesthetically appealing. It has already boosted our sales and we couldn't be more thrilled or appreciative. Thank you, Findify. Hands down one of the best apps available on Shopify!

Wild Bird Store Online

the tool seems very intuitive and the search functionality is appreciated by our site visitors. the cost however of $149 put it out of reach for many. they really should make a better entry level plan.

Harborough Safe Co

Superb. It really enhances the existing search in your shopify store. Excellent app. www.HomeSafeSupermarket.com

Baafoon

Really nice app. It's much easier for my customers to find the products they want

Overstockit

Great app that is very useful. thanks for making it

Krazy4baby

Very easy to use! Recommend for all stores!

Richards Guitars

Impressive so far. I am on the 14 day trial as I need to see whether the $399 a month for full feature set will benefit me. Waiting for feedback on how to use it to its maximum on my site. Hope to hear from you guys soon .

Bvtshirts

This app absolutely interest when sugget our product to customer in search box. Even more it make me give the review by tell me a tip about SEO. Thank you!

Jenny Lee Hair

I am so glad I came across this app today, fantastic thank you