Firepush 100K emails for FREE

Firepush 100K emails for FREE

by Firepush

Recover abandoned carts via SMS, Email, Web Push notifications

Tu2 Stylez

This is the beginning of my journey with Firepush so I am uncertain of the performance. I will post later. So far I like that they helped with privacy, terms, and conditions input.

Lolevie

Amazing app! and customer service is even more amazing! super fast response very helpful. SMS pricing is very reasonable. Highly recommended to increase sales

Meimelin Paris

Premier test, première transformation, ça fonctionne vraiment bien ! Tom est vraiment top, pleins de bons conseils, demandez lui n'importe quoi il vous explique en vidéo dans l'instant ! Fonctionne bien pour la France je recommande à 1000000%.

Street And Avenue Fashion Store

This is an outstanding app, I really Love it! I recommend this app to every one in the Ecommerce business.

Bosso Wear

I really enjoy using the app. Support is friendly and is always trying to help. I definitely recommend this app.

Big Gift Bag

this is a great app for anyone looking for an all in one solution to marketing. Push, SMS, and email are the 3 most important (in my opinion) avenues to market your business and this app gives you everything you need. Plus its affordable, would recommend to anyone. Very responsive support as well. Great job!

BOSSFYD

Wow thank you soo much. Greeat app, i love it. easy to use and very helpfull. Perfect , I love it. 5+++++++++++++++++++

Pura Vida Bracelets

Super easy app to use with amazing ROI. The team at Firepush is always willing to jump on a call and help with questions and strategy.

vintagelooms.com

I got connected to their CO Mr. Tom and he was on hands so helpful. I can well imagine how helpful and cooperative their team would be.

App works well. Without any flaw!

Lola's

I have to say, a very easy to use app, with great options for your website growth. All things in one place! The customer support is extremely helpful! I would give them a 10 on 5 for their great and helpful service! Its worth every penny!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 69 70