FREE SMS and Web Push messages

FREE SMS and Web Push messages

by Firepush

Order recovery with SMS and FREE Web push notifications

Ground-Based

Terrible app, do not waste your time. Would not activate the abandoned cart sequences after spending a lot of time configuring it. Reached out to support and after 3 days no answer at all. I told them I would leave this review unless they got back to me, still nothing. Try something else instead.

April 16, 2019

We are really sorry you have not received support on time. Unfortunately we are not online 24/7
And support during weekends might be with small delays.

The reason you could not activate abandoned cart messages is suspicious activities when system checks certain things and suspends account for further investigation. We do that so to avoid situations when somebody hacks merchants account and uses it to send malicious messages to their customers.

We are more than happy to assist you during working hours. Lets have a quick call and check what we can do for you.

Matea Designs

I just downloaded it will need to give it some time. I think it will be a useful app especially some of the paid features.

Fashion, Art & Jewelry

I was delighted to use this application to improve the look and feel of my shop to make it look more professional and improve itI was delighted to use this application to improve the look and feel of my shop to make it look more professional and improve its functionality.s functionality.

Jaggic - From The House of Farmers

This is a good app for remarketing and launch offers. It really worked for my business. I highly recommend this to startups and small businesses with a limited marketing budget.

Glamourest

SO far so good. Still testing , but it seems it works great. want to see results, and is it worth keeping this app

Benitelle

Awesome app to help me recover clients that leave a abandoned cart. Works quickly and efficiently to help drive sales

Luxédore

Unique Wood

Love this app working with it every day and it works for my company. Sofar it’s working very good and had sales trough it

MiamiTeenyWeenyBikini.Com

I do enjoy FirePush apps, helps me get and retain customers to my store.
The out of stock app has helped get customer e mails for future mailings.

Miss Cire

Amazing app, I have never experienced any problems with it. Works quickly and efficiently to help drive sales

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 113 114