SMS + FREE Web Push messages

SMS + FREE Web Push messages

by Firepush

Order recovery with SMS and FREE Web push notifications

ML Delicate Beauty

I took 2 full months before rating this app. I wanted to make sure that it worked. I am not disappointed. This app is one of the best on Shopifyt. I Love it !!! I recommend this app to everyone,

raika store

i like this app Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Mister Kart

Very helpful and very easy to use. I like it so far you must have this kind of app to help you with your business.

nimblepicks

I installed this app as it was free. Found it really good. Exploring more to find out how the app can increase sales.. Great going so far.

All Stuff Wood

I used this app and it blocked me immediately from activating the SMS messaging. I was blocked due to "unusual activity" and couldn't use it and wasted time and money. Don't bother with it. The UI is bad too and there is no way to find out what your charges are.

Shop For All Here

Used this app for about two weeks now but didn't see any profit yet. Messages go out but no returning or winning carts. Will see what the future holds.

تحفجية جاليري

i loved it

South Beach Candles

This app is amazing! I highly recommend it. It has helped me a lot in regards to obtaining return custoemrs via SMS.

C'monStore

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem IpLorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting

AudioSire

I love this app it helps me out very much :)
great to collect customers and information, also very good for marketing.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 109 110