Firepush SMS, Email Marketing

Firepush SMS, Email Marketing

by Firepush

Email & SMS marketing. Push notifications. Cart recovery

Westend Supplies

If I could 100 STARS I would. This program made us money and the best part was the customer service to help us make that money was amazing. They have short videos they make on the fly to show you exactly what you can do...They are personal made just for you. If you want to increase your sales and marketing this APP is AMAZING.....we used if for over 2 years now.

Parfumfrance.com

The best customer service ever! The app is also fantastic !!!! Easy to use ! Good experience ! Customer support is very pro.

StarBelums™

Really good app; Very simple to use and I've good result w/ firepush. The support it's very kindly!!

The Noble Caballero LLC

Great app all around! They offer so much in this one app such as order confirmation, web pushes, promos creation, refund confirmation, etc. for both SMS and email. It is well worth the purchase.

Dari Mooch

i used this app for web push. excellent service their customer support is top notch. I have had a recent experience with increasing web push messages, and i get great rate and help.

Sasha & Jo

Customer service rep was very quick to respond and helpful to guide me through the process of what I wanted to do.

E-Bixfit

J'ai utilisé cette application pour tester les sms. J'ai eu quelques difficultés à l'installation de l'application. Le service client m'a beaucoup aidé et a pris le temps de m'aider, merci beaucoup !

Project Yourself

Emily for Firepush Customer Service helped us a great deal on the Black Friday weekend when we reached our web push limits and she opened up more slots for our promotions free of charge for this particular situation. Thanks Emily!

Callaloo Box

We use this app for our SMS campaigns. It's very easy to use and more importantly very responsive & excellent customer service. Thank you!

Bizzy Fit Meals

your service for a small owner like me is so helpful your customer service is so helpful and responsive at any time! my customers love the text reminder feature it was a quick for me to see how much business i was losing with out this feature before!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 78 79