Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Paid Add ons: Rewards, Referral, Wishlist, Social Login

Loja Egomes Digital

Aplicativo muito bom, simples e fácil de usar, recomendo a todos que desejam usar créditos da loja como forma principal para pagamentos.

Amogue

I must say this app is flawless.
There are so many things I would like to mention but I will mention only that are most important:-
1. Interface from backend and for customer end, both are clean and very attractive. Easy to Use.
2. Doesn't affect website page loading speed
3. Works exactly the same as it commits
4. Their customer support is very cooperative and responsive. We as a merchant can rely upon without putting any second thoughts.

Must say go for it.

AGL

An unusual support team, they deserve 10 stars. On the 1st, they managed to capture what we wanted and accomplished with the greatest readiness.
Excellent ... recommend!

Casual Business Look

I used this app to help make the account page look so much better than shopify's default account page. I would recommend the add-ons-specially the store credit- if you don't already have an app that does the same thing because its more convenient for me to keep them in one location. The store credit is really nice and acts similar to a rewards/referral program, so that is really nice. I really enjoyed their fast customer support and how they are always trying to help customize their app for my theme and my specific needs. I would really recommend this app for anyone trying to improve their account page setup.

Pomgo

By far the best customer service and great app ! Highly recommend. They helped us install it and make some adjustments.

Railway Outfitters (Pty) Ltd T/A TAPE

App working great so far. Support team is very responsive and have been able to add all customization I have required. Very helpful.

BIOEFFECT

The perfect app for the customer account page, quick app support, hoping to have more features.

ShopACVsafety

Developer team is VERY willing to help and will implement custom functionality if they're able to. They were very friendly and very helpful.

Campus & Co

Great app and very easy to customise - support is amazing extremely helpful.
5 stars to Vaibhav for his support!

Key Medical Supply

This app did exactly what we needed, I was able to get it up and running within 10 minutes. We contacted support and asked them if they could even add an additional feature for us, and they did it within a week. Highly recommend this app and company, really amazing support team and customer service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30