Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Paid Add ons: Rewards, Referral, Wishlist, Social Login

The Drummantra

Amazing customer service. Quick, responsive, and extremely helpful in troubleshooting the initial set-up.

Bummed it doesn't integrate with Klaviyo but they say they are working on it.

Roiael

10/10! A great addition to any store. Also great, attentive customer service. Thank you very much :)

Wholesomenova

FLITS has been great to work with. As with any app... some almost do the same things as others. Flits was free to start which is great for the Reordering and customer management alone. I was using two other versions of "store credit" but they both had not as nice an interface as Flits.
Ultimately, I was going to be stuck using a differnet credit system, because it was the only one that worked with a Store Pick Up Delivery type app. Yet... Flits came to the rescue last night and was able to get their store credit code to work with the pick ups!
another big bonus for flits? it's James in Nashville Tenn. Flits has a built in chat feature in the app and if you have ever tried to get in touch with your app's customer service, you will know how much of a sticking point this can be. James is always quick to respond and keeps me posted working in the back ground with his team to solve problems.
I couldn't have asked for anything more and it was greatly unexpected with the customer support they have given me.
I am excited and hopeful that Flits continues to add features for our stores, so I can really use it as a 1 stop shop type of app.
best of luck with your platforms - wholesomenova

Cloud Pen

Amazing, easy to use program, back by helpful staff!!!

Lolas Tack Room

Super app for a great customer account. Easy to use, easy to customize. the wishlist and the recently viewed is a great addition to the app! The support is very efficient. They have an online chat and they respond and help you ASAP. I recommend this app.

Adsbuy Shop

Great support, great app, great account page for my customers, I'd always prefer to use Flits rather than any other account page provided by themes.

Aporro Net

Great backstage personal center.

Ionparts

This app was a great addition to my shopify page. The tech support team is awesome. They answered all of my questions quickly and accurately through their chat system.

Uma Wine Merchant

so far so good! very responsive and helpful customer service.

Scented Spirit Shirts

Excellent, quick customer service and great app!