Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Paid Add ons: Rewards, Referral, Wishlist, Social Login

Classier

Excellent Support. Got the support immediately without any headache. Did all the revisions requested. Best app support received and also the app is damn good.

ASHNA

OB1 Store

This has to be one of the best apps on the entire Shopify App Store. It's an invaluable extension to the customer accounts page, allowing for incredible amounts of customisation. I have some streaming courses on my site, and with the help of Vaibhav, we were able to ensure that my course pages appear in the accounts tab only when a customer has purchased them.

The overall customer service, especially from Vaibhav, has been incredible. Very responsive, always happy to help and advise, and was able to customise things to suit my use-case. Highly, highly recommended.

There are so many more features that I can't wait to try, but wanted to get this review out there for anyone contemplating this app. Install it.

March 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your detailed review. Don't hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything else!

I hope you & your family members are safe in COVID - 19. Stay Safe!!!

DooBeeDoo Embroidery Designs

I love this app. The customer service is always excellent!! The app helps a lot my customers to download the files easily! Thank you so very much!

8Blue

Great team! Very fast support response! Great app, more much powerful than smile io! I will try my best to manage this app

March 25, 2020

Thank you so much for a 5-star review. Don't hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything else!

I hope you & your family members are safe in COVID - 19. Stay Safe!!!

Pablo & Capone

Amazing App and amazing Service! A absolute Must-Have App! We also did get great support from the Flits Team to connect the Account Page with our Return-Center. Thanks!

Montessori Family

this app is PERFECT: efficient, easy to install and use, my clients are delighted!
And I also congratulate the customer service: they are fast, friendly and find solutions to all my questions: congratulations guys for your work

Lens Nice

The great team. The great app. They support us very fast.
Can't wait for the new features in the feature.

LEYDIA

The Flits Team provides a truly outstanding and very responsive customer service. The FLITS tech team will go above and beyond to understand their customers problems and resolve them in a very timely and efficient fashion.I have been using this app for a couple of months and I am truly happy I made this choice. Keep up the excellent work FLITS team :)

AQUAOVO

So far so very good! I was able to improve greatly my customer dashboard and offer new tailored options to my clients. But above all working with the support team was a charm, best service I ever got from an app support team! Vaibhav is always there to help super fast with any request I might have.