Customer Account Page + More

Customer Account Page + More

by Flits

Credits & Referral ,Wishlist, Social Login,

SO-U Global

James was super helpful, and easy to communicate with. This app has easy navigation, great support, and the team works hard to make custom solutions happen.

May 18, 2019

Thank you for the fantastic feedback and five-star review!

Lovebite MY

Support is super responsive and helpful! 1 of the best app for loyalty and customer account page. A lof of rules can be set for credit as well!

Cuddly

I had some problems in customizing the customer account page, so I asked for a support to the Flit Family and they solved the problem quickly and much better than I was expecting they would do.

So I give to Flits family 5 stars even if, for my experience, they really would deserve more!
Really thanks.

OutletSavings

I love this app my favorite app out of all of my apps so customizable cheap price love it you guys rock!!!

Clo watch

It is an amazing and powerful app that has amazing functionalities included. The support team is very quick, professional and will help you to custom and fit perfectly your website. If you are building a brand and want to improve a maximum your customer experience, I highly recommend you this app!

Les Petits Imprimés

I am so impressed by the customer service. I used to be veeery impressed by Shopify team (still am) but Flits team really reach another level of service. The app also helps me a lot with my returns, I was sick of generating coupons that didn't make sense, couldn't be divided etc. Now I can give € directly to my clients. I believe it will totally help my sales grow

Mayberrys Fashion

Great app for issuing customer credits and advanced dashboard to link to other services or websites. Customer Support is AMAZING and very responsive and helpful!

ab-pop

They are really great, No matter what the problem can help solve, I will always use their apps, thanks, James, thanks again!

LUMINOSUM Officail Online Store

Great, I can finally customize the account page with this app. Their support team is very nice and help us a lot in customization. Recommended!

Amelia Nour UK

I can't recommend this app enough. It does so many wonderful things to bring the feel of a VERY expensive bespoke built site to a Shopify website. There were a few elements where I struggled with set up, but not only did the developers helped me, they did it all for me which made my life so much easier.