Customer Account Page + More

Customer Account Page + More

by Flits

Credits & Referral ,Wishlist, Social Login,

Recreation Hobbies Center

Love the app. It gives the customer a much better looking customer area than what is built into most themes. The ability to add in pages and policies is also a huge bonus.

Meraki

Absolutely love this app for my customers and retailers. It enables my customers to make address changes, wishlist products and keep track of their past orders easier than normal. The customer support team responded fast and made changes for me very quickly. I highly recommend this app to everyone.

March 27, 2019

Thank you very much for your warm words.

PopMount Inc

We're using this app to beef up the customer account area - we have clients who order a lot with us and it was important that they be able to view all of their orders in one place. Customer service has been great helping me get things sorted, James in particular.

Kharlie's Korner

Hands down the best app to set up your customer's account. I would recommend this app to anybody!!! Great service! Keep up the great work!!!

FutbolMarkt.com

Flits have been really good, both as a product and as support for FutbolMarkt.com. We use them for our dashboard, and so far the product is excellent and fits in seamlessly with our brand. They helped us customize everything to fit in. They also have loads of features that are incredibly useful such as social logins and wishlist.

Their support team is great too, helping us with everything. Great product, and great service. We recommend!

MROSY

James was great! Responded within seconds on a Saturday morning and helped me with EVERYTHING! Definitely recommending this app for people who aren't great with coding, the support will help you!

Terrabianca

After trying all the apps for having a nice customer account page, I have finally found Flits. It is the non plus ultra for making what I was looking for. There is also the addon of social login feature for a little extra fee, so I have not to search for another app for it. I had also some questions and the customer support has helped me with patience and professionalism.
100% recommended

MYOTO - Mobile Service | Cheap Car Battery Delivery | Tyre Fitting

So kind of Flits Team. They are very supportive. I strongly recommend this app. The app is very useful and easy to use.

CannablastCBD

Joya B2B USA

it took 2 sec to talk to the support. Great service! Best customer experience! I recommend them! Very good!