Customer Account Page + More

Customer Account Page + More

by Flits

Credits & Referral ,Wishlist, Social Login,

YKK (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.

This app is easy to understand and support is really quick! within 2 hours all my requests are done!

charming-armour

very nice and efficient support, the app is very useful and easy to set up, and the team support is instant.

Alpaca Direct

We used this app to integrate many of our account services like rewards points, wish lists, subscriptions, etc. Gunjan was very responsive and helped us get up and running quickly. Highly recommend based on great support from vendor!

Missella

Flits Customer Service is one of the kind! I am keeping the service because they helped me customize my user account page with another app integration and I am happy with the result. The guys really put effort to deliver great CS. I recommend it.

Lula Grey

Cool app with a lot of useful features. Can be a little pricey depending on which add ons you choose, but customer support is great!

HeliDirect

Excellent Customer Support. Very responsive and always all issues resolved on time. There is no app similar to this.

4yourdog

easy to install and works very well. fast and great support. helps customer to find anything in one place. www.4yourdog.ch

LUZ Planilhas

Excellent support! Great feature. It makes my customer account page much more complete and organized.

عالم الصفوة

Best app on shopify and the best support team! Any issue you face you never have to be worried. the support team can handle anything

Freedom Shoes

This app covers everything that we wanted. We had 1 customisation, Milind and his team were able to get on to it straight away and it works perfectly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18