Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page | Reviews

by Flits

Corona response:30 days free trial on all plans & paid add-ons

ASM Tennis Academy

I would recommend this app for anyone who wants a better looking and full featured Customer Account page. The standard layout looks so much better than the Shopify Account page. I contacted Flits support to implement a custom feature and they responded quickly and professionally. If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to contact support - they are more than willing to help.

nestanis

The app provides professional design and features. Support team is very responsive and kind. A must to have!

Urbanista

i got Really Good Support from this app company.
I using Customer account function.
i think it is best app of Store Credit apps.
- can easily manage store credit
- can set up expired date of store credit
- customer can use credit in cart page.

Goedkopekoffiebekers.nl

This app is great and very user friendly. We have had a few requests and the Flits team always responds quickly and is very helpfull.

The Puffin Hut Ltd

We have recently added this app to our new theme to add some features to our website that we were unable to offer before. The reason we added this app was primarily for the re-order feature, but the other features it offers has been a hit too including the recently viewed items and the ability to order directly from the review list. It's just a shame that the wishlist option is an add-on, that would have been nice to have been included. The support we've received from Flits has been excellent and we would highly recommend them. Thank you Flits for your outstanding support!

School Zone Publishing Company

The team from Flits has been super helpful and gone beyond the call of duty in my opinion. As a leading publisher of early education material our products spread from print to digital, it's in this digital realm where Flits really stepped up. To support our existing and new customers who may have purchased, or will purchase, downloadable digital assets - music, videos, and windows software, we needed Flits to integrate with a digital download solution, our first choice ended up being a dead-end but Flits did all they could to make it work before we decided to go in another direction. We finally chose the Shopify Digital Download app and flits worked in conjunction with our developers and the team at Shopify to make it so that when customers go to the My Order page - any of their purchases that have digital downloads are accessed directly from that line item. The customer doesn't have to sort through emails or bookmarks to try to find the original download link. It may sound simple - I assure you it's not - and I thank the Flits team for sticking with us to figure it out, not to mention all the other annoying little tweaks that we asked for. Good Job!

Helle Kleven Shop

Wir sind noch in der Anfangsphase und hatten Probleme mit der Darstellung im Theme. Der Support hat sofort und schnell gehandelt und uns individuelle Lösungen geboten! So sollte ein Support aussehen! Vielen Dank! Wir sind gespannt auf die weitere Zusammenarbeit!

Lucy Bee

We are looking to add Flits to our site and been firing lots of request to Ankit and their team, the response has been absoluetly brilliant, we will be going live in a couple of weeks time. If you are looking to improve your customer experience highly recommend Flits.

The Gentle + Classical Press | Life, Abundantly

Our customer account area really needed a facelift- but we don't have the budget for custom work. This is where Flits comes in and works so well. Honestly, I had a few integration glitches with other apps and their service was phenomenal. I can't believe how perfectly they worked everything out until it was just right for $5 a month. Great app and great service team! (FYI: My glitch was with sendowl digital downloads appearing for prior orders. They fixed it up, and it works great now!)

Pickon.it

Great app. It is very flexible and the customer service is always there to help when you need assistance. Recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48