Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Paid Add on: Reward & Referral ,Wishlist, Social Login

SEVEN50

amazing customer care and amazing app , i got so friendly with the customer care. He responded to all my questions

Supergsund

Very good App and very good Support! Easy to install and easy to understand. I like the "view History order" very much as it shows much more then the standard themes. Also the handling of new or existing delivery-addresses for our customers, change password options and so on are very cool. As you have a new and own language section in your shopify language-editor it's very easy to handle for everyone in every country. It's also very easy to change the APP to your personal colors (like Buttons, Backgrounds add so on). - Code get's easy installed. We had two little problems after installing the APP. But i think this was because we are not using a standard shopify theme for our shop. So we asked the support (you can directly contact him over the APP) for helping us solving the problems. We get in touch within some hours, they logged in to our shop (for sure after we granted access :-)) and fixed the code. Now it works. Cool Job! Special thanks to Vaibhav from flits!!! Best, Stefan

chaserbrand.com

great customer experience. Vaibhav and his team are always super helpful and quick at resolving technical questions and our customers love the layout and functionality. A+.

Powerbilt

I used this app to help implement a more robust accounts page. The customer service team was amazing and helped me out with all of my questions and needs. I would recommend for functionality and CS. 5 stars

Bestmade

Excellent customer service within 24 hours. A wishlist with Google and Facebook social login is exactly the APP I need!

Le Sybarite

Very good app, we use it with credit add on, that very cool to have an all in one solution
Good Customer support !

Trueform

This app is what we are looking for. Good customer account page and many more features. Prompt support addressed our issues quickly. Definitely recommended!

Gochujar

This is exactly the app I was searching for - I can reward users with credits instead of fixed percentage coupons! I am using it now to increase the number of reviews left by customers. So far - so good! What I like the most... is the dev support team! I've worked with many apps and I can tell that they have skills. Every request for tweaks, bug fixes or requests, they fix 100%. The cherry on top is that the support is fast!! 5 out of 5 stars - one of the best apps on Shopify!

SF Bay Coffee

We used Flits to provide a better customer account page and their support is fast, accurate and goes above and beyond the request!

uainothype

very good app, very useful, easy to manage and very well developed ! Thank you guys! Very quickly costumer service response

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22