Flits: Customer Account Page

Flits: Customer Account Page

by Flits

Paid Add on: Reward & Referral ,Wishlist, Social Login

FORVM

Great app and amazing team ! I had a little issue with the app and they solved it in 10 minutes. Great !

Romanovamakeup

A very good user interface, a big field for customization and amazing customer service! Well recommended 5/5

Bites Shop

Quick and fast support. Imaging with no technical background of me, the Support can help to resolve the missing quickly. Great Apps and Services. All the best.

UUniqueyou

This is an amazing app as this has a much needed feature. i.e an extensive My Account which features Wishlist and other useful features, which is an important feature for any theme in the Shopify store.
Their support is amazingly quick. Vaibhav went over and beyond to help me with my the wishlist button integration in my theme as it was having some issues but he was able to resolve it within a day.
Highly recommend this app.

My only expectation for future iteration of the app would be an even more modern & aesthetic UI for the app.

BARBAS 1935

Amazing App to give a better use for customers of their private area. Also gives many other options that are great and support is quick and fantastic. Thanx

The Chocolate Men Adult Store

Amazing application, easy to install and simple but excellent dashboard. The app gives a really better design editing tools. The best thing is their support and tech team i always found their solution up to the mark.

Black Demons

I love the app, work very very great.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS AWESOME
THANK YOU FLITS TEAM IM VERY HAPPY.

Style Gallery

Still new but love the app and quick support received from Vaibhav. Wish the app had return management feature.

Thank you for your 5 star review! 😊

For sure, we will consider your request regarding Return Management Feature.

I hope you & your family members are safe in COVID - 19. Stay Safe!!!

Box-Man.ch

J'utilise cette app pour donner la possibilité aux clients de modifier leurs données personnelles. Cela nous évite de devoir traiter ce genre de demandes.
J'ai aussi eu besoin de faire quelques modifications, M. Vaibhav a tout fait en un temps record. Le support est bien présent et très sympathique. Je recommande vivement cette application ainsi que les différents addons :-)

March 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. Glad that you like our support.

I hope you & your family members are safe in COVID - 19. Stay Safe!!!

awsomu

Superb experience!! Great app suite. Great support!!

I have installed and configured it today and I was stuck as I am not very techy on Shopify code and I had some custom requirements too. I raised a ticket and Vaibhav promptly helped me and solved the problem. Now I have all I need for my customers under the account section, and I love the way the account page blends with my overall theme!! A must try if you want some serious business.

March 25, 2020

Glad that You Like Flits. Thank you so much for your review.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25