Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

moodymelons

At first I was kinda unsure about even getting this app. But then I got it, and when I say it's worth it... It is! It changes my store to be exactly the way I would like it to be. I use this app to change my webpage's font. Fontify does a great job of having a great team, who does their best to help me the best they possibly can. Thanks to Jade especially for helping me out with all my questions. 10/10 will recommend this app!

Sustainavigator

Really easy to overwrite. I encountered a problem that all my social media icons had disappeared after installing the app and in my shop, there were strange signs (+ / numbers were not displayed anymore). Jade replied to my help request even on January 1st (wow, thanks!!) - and with erasing one code snippet (an attached screenshot helped me fix it easily), it was all fine again! super support!
Maybe include this important and easy information right away into the description of the app so others don´t have the headache I had :-). Best wishes. Anke www.sustainavigator.com

Isidore & Augustine

Jade was very helpful and patient in helping me add custom fonts to various parts of my site! I do think this app is better for changing a few/specific parts (like a header), rather than the fonts across the entire website, because of how the app functions (at least from what I could see! It was a little confusing, but Jade helped to change every part that I requested :)).

Shebuildstoohawaii

Jade was a great help. I needed assistance to fix one of the link tabs on my website since the font was not matching and she was able to give me instructions to fix it. When it did not work she went into the site and found where I went wrong. Thank you Jade!

Label Dancewear

This is a nice app, I like the price for the custom fonts I can now use on my shop. It makes it look unique and sets the tone I want. The app itself is simple enough, Im the worst with tech and the team can talk you through anything that is confusing or not working right away. Over all did not take long to customize all my fonts and was completely worth it! looks amazing now!

Maison Nomade - Concept Store

Jade was very helpful but I dontlike the app, its not easy to use at all.

Da Kine's Kava

This is a pretty solid app, with no coding involved. I was easily able to do custom fonts with no coding for all of the headers and body text. My only complaint is that there is no option to do the text on buttons, etc. So to get all of my fonts to match I still had to do a little coding. Otherwise, great app!

Shipapa 쉽 파파

It's really easy and convenient to apply, and the custom elements part help a lot of setting different fonts in one page.

Meromia

This app dose what it says it dose. I had some issues removing the fonts (apparently you must first remove to fonts from the app) but the costumer support is phenomenal.

The Good Butter Bakery

For a free app this one performs some very important functions. Do wish they had more self help features and easy to use tools to play around with instead of relying on support each time. That said, their chat support is very helpful when it comes to maximising the benefits of this tool. Knowing some basic programming is necessary to use this app to its fullest else there is always support.

Previous 1