Hulk Form Builder , 1,239 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to create complex forms without coding skills. It's praised for its features like conditional logic and dynamic field values, and its seamless integration with Shopify and platforms like Klaviyo. The forms are responsive and boost business operations. It offers a comprehensive free version and a pro version for more flexibility. The customer support team is commended for their swift responses and effective problem-solving. It's used reliably for various needs, including client detail collection and order automation.

June 22, 2022

top support! snelle reactie en gelijk mijn probleem opgelost. Ze hebben veel geduld en zelf kleine vragen zullen ze met respect beantwoorden

De Buis
Netherlands
About 16 hours using the app
HulkApps.com replied June 22, 2022

Hi,

Thank you so much for an amazing review!

We are truly glad you found our support helpful, as we always aim to provide you with the best support possible.

Let us know if you need anything else from our end, please.

Have a great day ahead!

February 24, 2023

It's my first time using this app and so far it was really quick and easy to customize my form. I reached out to customer service (agent Khushbu) on the chat for assistance and they were prompt and able to update my website so that the form was working. So far so good.

Karma Flo
HulkApps.com replied March 21, 2023

Thank you for your review and for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are so glad to hear that the app was easy for you to customize and that you had a great experience with Khushbu from our Customer Experience Team. Your feedback means so much to us. We look forward to continuing to provide you with a great experience in the future. Thanks again!

August 25, 2022

Really good app. Helped fixed my issues.
support team are really good in communication and ready to help/assist in anyway they can I recommend this app Great job guys

Bonini Coffee
Egypt
HulkApps.com replied August 25, 2022

Thank you for your kind words, I am sure the whole team will be happy when they read this.
If you need anything else, you know where to find us.

November 18, 2021

It is so easy to install & creating & integrating. Also, the App support is so kind and helpful. Highly recommend

Slingshot Bio
HulkApps.com replied July 25, 2022

Thank you for your recommendation, much appreciated :)

You are very kind and this feedback is truly helpful to us and the rest of our merchants. Thank you once again!

February 9, 2022

I'm really impressed with how easy it is to create a form with a variety of field types. I hadn't enabled the app so I couldn't see it on the website but support replied in less than ten minutes and were able to help. A good, painless experience!

sugarvalleypt
Germany
About 12 hours using the app
HulkApps.com replied March 30, 2022

Thank you for your wonderful feedback.
We are sure the app looks good on your store.
If you need anything, we are always on stand-by

October 30, 2022

Used it capture job applications for CVs. It does what it says on the tin with 1 exception: The file uploads are not sent as attachments to the admin email. They are just put as a link. This caused us major confusion because the link if formatted like normal text, no indication to show that it is a link. If you can get past that, then it's fine.

Rosendorff Diamond Jewellers
11 days using the app
HulkApps.com replied November 12, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for your honest feedback. We appreciate your input and are further discussing the options with our dedicated app team.

In case you have any further ideas to improve our app, feel free to visit the app Roadmap section and share them with us, please :) Thank you!

Have an amazing day ahead!

May 25, 2018

Great customer service, great form builder. I love that this allows you to have unlimited form fields, intro before and after the form. I also appreciate that you and customize the look of the form to sort of match your site styling. The styling also offers hundreds of free fonts (Google Fonts), which is fantastic.

I'm giving 4 stars because I did have a bit of trouble in that I was creating a work application for a client, and repeated some of the same form field names, and it resulted in a buggy email form that left off so many form fields. So I wish that would be in the instructions before you begin working on the form. HOWEVER!!! The app developers were so quick to examine the form to figure out what the bug was when I brought it to their attention, and they let me know how to fix it quickly. The form performs beautifully now, and looks great! The client is very, very happy with it.

I appreciate when developers respond quickly, are courteous and explain solutions in an easy, digestible way. A+ on the developer communications and quick solutions.

5 stars on the customer service, appearance, and unlimited fields. Would definitely suggest adding in the detail to not repeat form field names. I would give you 4.75 stars if that was an option!

Kaicoffeehawaii
10 days using the app
HulkApps.com replied March 8, 2019

Thank you for the review. Sorry for the trouble you had faced in the past. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team, we will gladly take care of your needs.

August 30, 2022

I needed help installing my custom form and the support team responded back at all hours of the day + night and fixed it for me. 10/10 - thank you!!!

The Doormat Company
About 9 hours using the app
HulkApps.com replied September 1, 2022

Hi,

We are glad our team was so helpful to you! Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate them!

Best regards from the team :)

February 20, 2023

Hands down the best form app to connect to Shopify. Great support and the free version goes a long way.

Custom Illumination
About 8 hours using the app
HulkApps.com replied March 21, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hulk Form Builder app! We are glad to hear that you appreciate the support we provide and that the free version is meeting your needs. We are committed to making sure our app serves as the best form-creation and Shopify-integration tool available on the market!

October 21, 2022

the app is very good and all in one what you need in form. The support is very fast and good. I had currency problem and they solved in few hours

AL MANAIYA OASIS FESTIVAL
United Arab Emirates
About 7 hours using the app
HulkApps.com replied October 25, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you so much for sharing the great experience you had with our app so far and our customer experience team. We are truly happy to meet your expectations!

Have a great day ahead :)