Form Builder with File Upload

Form Builder with File Upload

by HulkApps.com

Mailchimp Forms | Stripe | Klaviyo | Google Analytics & more!

Luckyaccs

Loved the flexibility, look and the simplicity of the forms, and when I ran into issues with having it show up on my page, customer support took fast and efficient care of the problem. Five thumbs up.

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Steri Studio

I review very few apps on Shopify, but this one impressed me. We have used it for 3 forms, which took no time to customize. I have to say though, the best is that it's free without slapping their logo on our page. Thanks HulkCode

March 7, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Popstrukt

Highly recommended. Best app we have used on shopify. We required a very specific form and it was incredibly simple to create with more than enough features. Support got back to us within hours. Definitely trying their other apps and themes out.

Walkaboutoutfitter

Super easy to use and to customize, great reporting functionality as well.

March 8, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are trying our best to meet your expectations. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team, we will gladly take care of your needs.

Estore Drones

This is a great app. It's extremely useful and versatile. You can pretty much do anything you can think of with this app.

The user interface is well built and easy to use. We were set up and building forms within 5 minutes.

Honestly, the best part has been the support team. They contact you right back and get the issues resolved quickly.

Super awesome app!

March 7, 2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your support. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Project 101 Under Construction

Fantastic , it done what i need, very easy and simple . all elements included . thank you very much

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Biohm

The app was super easy to setup and work with. We setup our wholesale and contact forms with it. Our wholesale application is quite extensive and this app gave us all the features we needed to make it work AND look good.

5 Stars!

Thank you.

March 7, 2019

Thank you so much for your response. We’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Slick Lips

This is a great free form tool and we use it in multiple places on our site:

Examples: https://slicklips.com/pages/recommend-store and https://slicklips.com/pages/wholesale

The customization is awesome and it's also responsive, which is ideal since we get a lot of mobile visitors.

At times, the loading speed is a touch slower than I'd like, but not enough to knock it down for a free app. Would probably deduct 1 star for that if it were a paid version, but even then it would still be a great product. Great job!

Jackson Pottery 2017

I spent 5 hours editing a form. I discovered a few things.

1. This is NOT an order form, it is a survey builder.
2. One wrong move and you have massive amounts of not-user-friendly editing. Lots and lots and lots of scrolling and copying and pasting to edit your mistake.
3. Little to no tutorial on how to create a form.
4. When the form is put in your shop, it is a tiny little space, and there is no amount of advanced CSS to make it bigger.

I will be going back to my original idea of making a pdf and having my customers use that method.

March 12, 2019

Hey there, just want to inform you that most of your above complaints have been rectified. We would love to have to back and this time, we would want to help you create the for you desire.

Just reach out to us on support@hulkcode.com, our team will take care if the rest.

American Pride Outlet

I looked at a number of form builder apps and this one appeared to provide everything I needed so I saw no need for one of the paid apps. It even supports conditional form objects - objects tht only appear based on teh vlaue the user chooses from a drop-down or whether a checkbox is clicked or not.

As I used it I encountered one situation where I would like to have had a form object that wasn't supported - the ability to link to a url either via a text link or button. Other than that (and the need to not use an apostrophe anywhere) the app was flawless, and easy to configure with various post-submit options for what to do when the form is submitted.

If you want a flexible, customizable form builder give this one a shot before paying for one of the competitors.