Form Builder with File Upload

MailChimp Forms | Stripe | Klaviyo | Google Analytics & more!

Free plan available. 6-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Hipbuster

An absolutely unhelpful and unprofessional team! Since I didn’t find the app worthy, I asked the HulkApp team to provide me with instructions to remove the app and the residual codes from my store. In return they asked to me give FULL ACCESS of my store, including customers, orders, dashboard and everything else. When I asked for the reason, they disappeared. On again raising this up, they refused to send me the steps to remove the app and insisted on giving FULL STORE ACCESS. Been a week since my request but there seems to be no solution and now they have literally vanished with no email/communication.

November 11, 2021

Thank you for leaving us your valuable feedback!
We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience.
Usually, we like to ask customers for access to their store to fix the problem or to remove it in order not to waste their time.

We hope you understand!

Petrol Swim

Absolutely awesome! After looking for a solution for quite some time I found this app and it did exactly what I needed!

June 7, 2019

Thank you ;) glad our app could match with your expectations! Don’t forget to give our Pro features a try, there’s a lot that you can do with your forms with these cool features.
It’s free to try for 7 days!

On The Rugs

Easy to set up a form.
But not useful at all because you don't receive any submitted forms. And that is not very nice.

June 5, 2019

Hey, I’m sure we can help you align the text in your form. Could you please contact our support team on support@hulkcode

Reso Foods

It works but for some reason you have to pay to be able to add CSS & JS styling...

Also it's static so if you want someone to list Directors of a business you can't have an "add more" button that loads more textareas, also you can't set a heading of an area of the form, just the main title of the form, so if you have a billing address and a delivery address in your form you have to list "billing address name, delivery address name, etc.." which makes it kinda messy, but it is a bare bones form builder, just don't think you should have to pay $10 a month to style a bare bones form.

January 5, 2022

Thank you for reaching out to us.
When it comes to small customization we can do it from our side free of charge, deep customization comes with the Pro package of the app.
If you wish to do small customization please contact us at support@hulkapps.com

Fitplatz

Free version is soooo limited it basically won't let you do anything.

May 19, 2019

Hi there,

Sorry that you feel that way. We respectfully disagree with your review as it's not accurate and not fair. We offer Unlimited Forms and Fields under the free version. Yes, there are some paid versions but over 8000+ free customers use the form daily. If you have issues with our app from a functional or support perspective, feel free to share that but it's not fair to add a negative review because we want to charge for features we've built and make sure our business makes money. I would kindly request that you contact our support team and delete this review. If you have any issues with the form builder app, we are happy to help resolving any issues you are facing.

Thank you.

Going Gear

Nice and easy app to setup powerful forms. We use it for contact and wholesale and have an easy way to access past data.

May 17, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Glamour Clawz

really really good. esp the file upload function. hard to find a free app that supports multiple file upload

May 17, 2019

Thank you for your review. If you need further assistance feel free to reach on support@hulkcode.com, we would be glad to assist you.

kvcindustries.com

Love it. It doesn't come with everything we need but their support ream is awesome. Response time is fast !! Worth a try, even pay for it.

Cheers.

May 17, 2019

Thank you :) In case you need help, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team, we will gladly take care of your needs.

Alaska Flower Girls Peony Farm

This is the first review I have ever written, but Hulk Apps have consistently come through for me.
Form Builder is simple and intuitive and I like that there is a free option, but can upgrade for more features if desired.
I needed more support for Volume & Tiered Discounts, but the Support Crew worked with me until I got exactly what I wanted - for free.
Quality product, great service.

May 7, 2019

We are so happy that we are your first review EVER. :) We are humbled by this honor.

And thank you so much for the kind words. We try and work hard to make this one of the best apps in the marketplace. As always, open to suggestions to make your experience better.

Take care. :)

Repairs Universe

good app and easy to use. let's us store form submits and more. We use it for wholesale as well as regular customer contact forms.