Reviews (1,436)

4.9

Merchants highly value this app for its extensive free features, including customizable forms with conditional logic and file uploads, which can be embedded directly into Shopify pages. It is praised for its user-friendly interface, reliable performance, and seamless Shopify integration, catering to both small and large businesses. The customer support is noted for being responsive and efficient, providing quick solutions to issues. Additional features like data export, multi-email submissions, and watermark removal further enhance its utility, making it accessible even to those with limited technical skills.

August 23, 2023

Great app works perfect and integrates very well with our website. Would easily recommend to anyone who wants to build a professional looking form.

LockTech Innovations
8 months using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

Hello! We're thrilled to hear that the Hulk Form Builder is seamlessly integrating with your website and helping you create professional looking forms. Thanks for recommending us, we indeed value such positive feedback.

Keep exploring our app for more features and never hesitate to get in touch if you need assistance. Your input helps us continually improve our services and we appreciate it greatly.

Best regards,

Edited March 25, 2024

I recently had the pleasure of using the HULK app for my business, and I must say, it exceeded all my expectations! Not only is the app incredibly user-friendly and packed with powerful features, but the customer support provided by Tech Kenan was simply outstanding.

From the moment I reached out for assistance, Tech Kenan was prompt, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful. He went above and beyond to ensure that I had everything I needed to make the most out of the app. His expertise and dedication made the entire experience seamless and enjoyable.

I highly recommend the HULK app to anyone looking to streamline their business operations and boost productivity. And with Tech Kenan's exceptional support, you can rest assured that you'll be in good hands every step of the way.

Thank you, HULK app, and a special shoutout to Tech Kenan for the exceptional service!

WALL ART by Sonia
6 months using the app

Hi there,

We're thrilled to hear such wonderful feedback about your experience with the Hulk Form Builder app.

Your words mean a lot to us. We always aim to deliver user-friendly capabilities - we're pleased to know that you found it easy to create and customize your desired forms. We take pride in our intuitive, feature-rich platform and it's so rewarding to know it's facilitating your data collection and customer engagement.

As for our support team, we're over the moon that you appreciated their knowledge, approachability, and promptness. We truly strive to be there for our users every step of the way, and it's so gratifying to hear that this effort is making a positive difference.

Finally, we're super glad that you found value in our app's advanced features and seamless integration ability. Your satisfaction and overall positive experience with Hulk Form Builder is our utmost priority.

Thank you for trusting our app and our support team. Your warm recommendation affirms why we do what we do - to provide a top-quality experience for our users from start to finish.

Best wishes,
The HulkApps team.

August 2, 2023

This is a great form builder. I like the dependencies and features that they offer. This form embeds well on our website and doesn't cause any issues with google/SEO. That being said, there is one thing that I would really like to be made possible, hopefully ASAP. The email notifications for the form submissions come in a HUGE chain that seems to reset maybe twice a day (if that). Since we use Hulk for our contact form, there's anywhere from 3 to 40 forms in a single email chain. All different customers with different needs. This makes it very difficult to organize, forward and respond to inquiries - and VERY easy to miss contact forms.

We do use one other form service for our website, Monday.com. Many of our forms are hosted on Monday.com, but there are issues with Monday.com forms messing with google/SEO so we use Hulk for any forms that NEED to be embedded on our website.

Birch Boys, Inc.
Over 1 year using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

Hello, thank you for leaving us a 4-star rating and sharing your experience with using Hulk Form Builder. We're glad to hear that the form's dependencies and features meet your needs, and it's working well with your website without causing any SEO issues.

We understand your concern about managing the email notifications for form submissions, and we apologize for the inconvenience this may be causing your team. Feedback like yours helps us make our product more efficient and user-friendly.

Our technical team is keen to resolve this for you. Although we can't share direct contact details here, rest assured they will be reaching out to you soon to discuss possible solutions. We're continually working to improve our service and your experience – your feedback is central to that process.

Thank you again, and we look forward to improving your experience with Hulk Form Builder.

Best,

April 4, 2024

Good

Giura Trad
Italy
1 day using the app
September 11, 2023

Excellent customer service. Khushbu was very helpful and responsive in figuring out why my form wasn't displaying correctly. It works great and has emailed me reliably every time I've gotten a submission. Several options to customize the forms as well have been very appreciated.

Rainworks
About 1 year using the app

Hello,

We're thrilled to hear that you had an excellent experience with our customer service! Khushbu will be especially pleased to know that her assistance made a difference. It's great news that your form is running well and reliably notifying you of each submission.

Your appreciation for the various customization options on our Hulk Form Builder reflects our commitment to equip our customers with extensive versatility for their needs.

Your feedback reinforces our determination to deliver quality service. Feel free to reach out if you need any further help!

Best Wishes,

March 19, 2024

Very Helpful!!

Justaddmix
2 days using the app
February 28, 2024

Super simple to use and easy to set up :) A++++
The tech support team were also wonderful with any questions I had :)

Luxe by West
About 2 hours using the app
December 7, 2023

Definitely the best contact form app out there for Shopify. User friendly and great customer service.

Qazi Cosmetic Center
6 months using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 11, 2023

Hi,

We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed using our Hulk Form Builder and found it the best contact form app for Shopify. Your appreciation for its user-friendly interface and our quality of customer service truly made our day. We work hard to deliver the best possible experience, and your comments affirm the work we put in.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience. We value your feedback and look forward to serving you again.

Best Regards,

December 19, 2023

So happy I found this app. I needed a custom form for one of my services and my theme didn't have the option for custom fields so I added this app. It was really easy to integrate and the support team was incredibly helpful.

B. Campbell Custom
About 2 months using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 21, 2023

We're thrilled to hear that you found the Hulk Form Builder useful for your needs! It's fantastic that you found it easy to integrate and you had a positive experience with our support team. Your comments truly brighten our day! Please know that we're always here to assist you should you need anything else. Your feedback helps us keep pushing ourselves to deliver even better service.

Best regards,