Form Builder with File Upload

Custom Forms | Appointment Booking | Klaviyo | MailChimp

Free plan available. 6-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Jackohartz Art

I have been struggling for a week to learn html or to find some help for free (limited in finances until my business takes off). I put on my music and made my first form that did EVERYTHING and then some in less than one enjoyable hour. I love companies like this - thank you! Made me feel like I knew what I was doing and my form looks great. As soon as my sales start rolling in, I will upgrade to pro ;).

April 26, 2019

That's so awesome! We love merchants like you, who feel empowered after using our app. Don't hesitate to reach our team of Shopify experts if you ever need any help.

Lanza Sfeer

Great app, finally getting requests through my forms, the basic shopify form did not work in catching leads, this works great and is easy to use!

April 8, 2019

Thank you!

Imperfect Accessory

Wow! I cannot believe how simple it was to create a form. It saved me a ton of time. The free version was exactly what I needed as a startup. I needed to create a wholesale application form that could be accessed through the wholesale page that blocks users without a password. I was able to have this up in an hour. Thank you!

April 8, 2019

Thank you so much for the amazing review. We are glad our app could be useful to you. Hope to continue building powerful solutions in the future. Have a great day ahead:)

Fluffik

This app is amazing! It lets me do what I wanted to do for months now for free! I can allow my customers upload images to forms. Thank you!

March 21, 2019

Thank you for the encouragement. if you ever need any help, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team.

Peace by Chocolate

What great app for forms! Even the free version is loaded with features, so I feel like the product as a whole is solid. Definitely worth installing if you've ever tried hard-coding a form before.

March 14, 2019

Thanks for leaving s review. The team at HulkApps is thrilled to hear such good feedback and we hope to continue improving our apps for merchants like you.
Thank you once again.

Power Tank

We use this app to allow our customers to submit warranty request forms. The ability to upload pictures is great. It surpasses our needs and there are no cons to speak of.

March 13, 2019

Thank you so much for your awesome review and all the best for your Shopify store :)

Susquehanna Mills570

This is perfect for our needs at this time, I appreciate the robust functionality of the free version, the app is beautiful and easy to use. Thank you.

March 13, 2019

Happy to hear our app was able to match your expectations.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need any help, our support team will gladly take care of your needs.

Dishmaster Faucet

Handy app. It was easy to set up and is easy to use. Has a nice amount of customization for a free app.

March 7, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Colorful Eclectic

Making my first form was easy. I would have liked more info about the paid features, not just the option to upgrade my plan.

March 8, 2019

Hi There,

We're really sorry to cause you frustration. We've listed out all Pro version features in the Plan page within our app. They are just Add-Ons for merchants who want to do more with their forms.

Do let us know if you need further clarification. We're happy to share plan comparison list for you.

Mr James

I simply loved this app. I am using it for more than 6 months and have booked a number of appointments through it. Its customizable and is multi-purpose. ts really amazing

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!