Form Builder with File Upload

Custom Forms | Appointment Booking | Klaviyo | MailChimp

Free plan available. 6-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Power Tank

We use this app to allow our customers to submit warranty request forms. The ability to upload pictures is great. It surpasses our needs and there are no cons to speak of.

March 13, 2019

Thank you so much for your awesome review and all the best for your Shopify store :)

Susquehanna Mills570

This is perfect for our needs at this time, I appreciate the robust functionality of the free version, the app is beautiful and easy to use. Thank you.

March 13, 2019

Happy to hear our app was able to match your expectations.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need any help, our support team will gladly take care of your needs.

Dishmaster Faucet

Handy app. It was easy to set up and is easy to use. Has a nice amount of customization for a free app.

March 7, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Colorful Eclectic

Making my first form was easy. I would have liked more info about the paid features, not just the option to upgrade my plan.

March 8, 2019

Hi There,

We're really sorry to cause you frustration. We've listed out all Pro version features in the Plan page within our app. They are just Add-Ons for merchants who want to do more with their forms.

Do let us know if you need further clarification. We're happy to share plan comparison list for you.

Mr James

I simply loved this app. I am using it for more than 6 months and have booked a number of appointments through it. Its customizable and is multi-purpose. ts really amazing

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

HanChic's Furniture

One of the easiest form builders I have used in a long time. Simple to install and easy to create a good looking form, even with the free plan version. Thank you!

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

HEMP OIL SUPERSTORE

The support I received was Awsome not only did they fix my issues but were very patient with my lack of skills. I recommend in a big way. Very easy to use and worth the investment

Don't Say Salad

I used this app to create a "Get Involved" form. It's free, and it works great. My favourite feature is that you can have some questions only appear on the form if the visitor selects a specific option from a drop down menu. Also, you can have an automatic response sent to the customer from your email address when they fill out the form - so they know that the form went through. No complaints here - great options for a free app.

March 7, 2019

Thank you so much for your response. We’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Surpiqure

So far i love it and it s free! thanks a lot!! I would definitely recommend it to anyone needing a form on their website! Support was responsive although the error came from my own mistakes!

March 7, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Nunsu

I use this app and it made my life so much easier, really organizes these forms for you. Highly recommend!!

March 7, 2019

We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs. We look forward to working with you again in the future!