Hulk Form Builder

Hulk Form Builder

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
June 25, 2020

It is great app and easy to build a form, and great support service. i built a form for survey and great working now.

MEEFIX SHOP
China
Time spent using app: 6 months
HulkApps.com replied June 25, 2020

Thank you so much and have a great day ahead!

Edited June 25, 2020

The Support Team helped conceptualize and deliver the form I was looking for. Highly recommend even if you do not know whether the standard form will work for you. You may be surprised at how versatile it is.

Well Heel'd
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 2 years
HulkApps.com replied June 25, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

June 10, 2020

This app was the solution to make quick and easy forms for our site. Even the free version has a lot of features like auto responder. Also, I have a doubt on how to use one of the options and they responded in less than 24h.

ROSSM
Time spent using app: 29 days
HulkApps.com replied June 11, 2020

June 6, 2020

Great Customer Service! App for forms works great. Highly recommend. Very easy to integrate in to your shopify site

Buy & Sell Fitness
Time spent using app: 13 days
HulkApps.com replied June 8, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're glad our app specialists were able to help you out with getting Form Builder customized and stylized properly. :-)

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Form Builder, or any of our other apps!

June 1, 2020

Amazing. Finally a free app that's actually good. Super easy to use. I only needed for a simple contact form but I will for sure buy the upgraded version in the future when we need more. Thanks so much!

Pen + Posh
Time spent using app: 14 minutes
HulkApps.com replied June 2, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience;
We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so please let us know if you need anything! We are always standing by to help. :)

May 19, 2020

Pretty good app, not the most user friendly...like it closes the form every time you save? But I can attest that their customer service is top shelf. Fast response and very helpful. Can reccommend.

Chasebaits USA
Time spent using app: 3 months
HulkApps.com replied May 20, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review.
We are in the works of making our app user-friendly; Stay tuned!

We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Edited May 19, 2020

This is the app that I've wanted for a long time and am so grateful that I've finally found it! In the past I was using either embedded forms from Google forms or having my developer make me forms that I then had no control over. I am digging this app because I now have control over the design and content of the form and it also looks more professional and slick than the Google forms. More than anything else, the developper and customer service team is top-notch-- they answered all the questions I had quickly and professionally and helped me optimize the forms for my specific website. Couldn't be happier with this product!

Kantara | Moroccan Rugs
Time spent using app: 8 days
HulkApps.com replied May 20, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you've found the app you desired.

You can reach out to our support team anytime - they're always standing by to help. :)

Have a great day ahead!

May 19, 2020

The best form app I have used. And the service is quick, friendly, and helpful. Really happy I found this app and I plan to use it for several of my clients.

Modern Store Equipment | www.modernstoreequipment.com
Time spent using app: 2 months
HulkApps.com replied May 20, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our app and were delighted to hear that you will continue using our app on other stores!

You can also reach out to our support team - they're always standing by to help. :)

May 13, 2020

Great and detailed customer support received, for a query I had with the form builder app. App is easy to use. recommended.

Chamdor Faktry Sales
South Africa
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
HulkApps.com replied May 13, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Form Builder app!

If you wish to, you can also visit our website to see the range of services we have to offer our merchants!

Thank you again for recommending us to other merchants.
Have a beautiful day!

May 8, 2020

Great app! Been using for more than a year already. We only have one product but it can be customized into several hundreds of specific feature combinations and this app has been helping us streamline the buying process from quick quotations to ordering. It provides all the functionalities that we need particularly the conditional logic feature. I recently had an issue with the app not functioning properly and with the experience, I can say that the support is awesome and down-to-earth. I highly recommend these guys!

Heritage Barong
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 1 year
HulkApps.com replied May 8, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so thrilled to hear that you've been a part of our journey for so long.

We're so happy to hear that you've been utilizing many cool features of our app like the conditional logic!

We're glad to hear that you were able to get prompt assistance from our awesome support team! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your continued success!