Hulk Form Builder

Create stylish forms with ease and in a matter of seconds.

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Shopify Form Builder with File Upload app by HulkApps

Metal Display USA

This is one of the best free APPs out there. I used this app to create a custom form that my customers can use to create a personalized sign. I was also to enable file upload. metaldisplayusa.com

July 15, 2019

We're glad our app could meet your expectations. Let us know what you think of the Pro features. It's free to try for 6 days!

Thank you!

Glam House Fabrics

Location Israel

They are very helpful, they implemented for me the forms! Excellent!!! thank you! I love to use their apps

June 22, 2019

We love having you! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

Lock'n Stitch

Time spent using app About 1 year

I am having a problem with a code I embedded. I just cannot reach the support staff. The tel number is a google voice number that nobody picks up. They don't return your calls after leaving a voicemail either. Such a shame because it really is a good app.

Update. A couple of days after I posted my previous review I received an email that my issue has been resolved. Thanks to the team at HulkApps everything is back to normal. Thank you!

Shopify support are only able to assist with emailing the developers at HulkApps.com

Let's see what happens. I just don't know if I could continue with this app for my ecom business going forward. More to come.

July 25, 2019

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with our app. We apologize if our service did not meet your expectations. We're happy that the problem you were facing earlier is now resolved and we really appreciate you for taking time to share your reviews again considering our efforts.
We're lucky to have you in our Hulk family. Thanks for being such a fantastic customer.

If their's anything else we can do for you, don't hesitate to let us know!

Hipbuster

An absolutely unhelpful and unprofessional team! Since I didn’t find the app worthy, I asked the HulkApp team to provide me with instructions to remove the app and the residual codes from my store. In return they asked to me give FULL ACCESS of my store, including customers, orders, dashboard and everything else. When I asked for the reason, they disappeared. On again raising this up, they refused to send me the steps to remove the app and insisted on giving FULL STORE ACCESS. Been a week since my request but there seems to be no solution and now they have literally vanished with no email/communication.

November 11, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write us your valuable feedback.
Our manager will be contacting you in hopes of amending the issues you were having.
We hope everything works out in the end.

Petrol Swim

Location Czechia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Absolutely awesome! After looking for a solution for quite some time I found this app and it did exactly what I needed!

June 7, 2019

Thank you ;) glad our app could match with your expectations! Don’t forget to give our Pro features a try, there’s a lot that you can do with your forms with these cool features.
It’s free to try for 7 days!

On The Rugs

Location Denmark

Easy to set up a form.
But not useful at all because you don't receive any submitted forms. And that is not very nice.

June 5, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write us your valuable feedback.
We hope everything works out in the end.

Reso Foods

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 year

It works but for some reason you have to pay to be able to add CSS & JS styling...

Also it's static so if you want someone to list Directors of a business you can't have an "add more" button that loads more textareas, also you can't set a heading of an area of the form, just the main title of the form, so if you have a billing address and a delivery address in your form you have to list "billing address name, delivery address name, etc.." which makes it kinda messy, but it is a bare bones form builder, just don't think you should have to pay $10 a month to style a bare bones form.

January 5, 2022

Thank you for reaching out to us.
When it comes to small customization we can do it from our side free of charge, deep customization comes with the Pro package of the app.
Our manager will be contacting you in regards to the problem you were having.

Fitplatz

Time spent using app 5 minutes

Free version is soooo limited it basically won't let you do anything.

May 19, 2019

Hi there,

Sorry that you feel that way. We respectfully disagree with your review as it's not accurate and not fair. We offer Unlimited Forms and Fields under the free version. Yes, there are some paid versions but over 8000+ free customers use the form daily. If you have issues with our app from a functional or support perspective, feel free to share that but it's not fair to add a negative review because we want to charge for features we've built and make sure our business makes money. I would kindly request that you contact our support team and delete this review. If you have any issues with the form builder app, we are happy to help resolving any issues you are facing.

Thank you.

Going Gear

Time spent using app About 1 month

Nice and easy app to setup powerful forms. We use it for contact and wholesale and have an easy way to access past data.

May 17, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Glamour Clawz

Location Singapore

really really good. esp the file upload function. hard to find a free app that supports multiple file upload

May 17, 2019

Thank you for your review. If you need further assistance feel free to reach on support@hulkcode.com, we would be glad to assist you.