Hulk Form Builder

Create stylish forms with ease and in a matter of seconds.

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Shopify Form Builder with File Upload app by HulkApps

Tzursteel

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great experience with Form Builder and File Upload

Great experience with Form Builder and File Upload

May 17, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Welcome

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Love this app! Easy for us to spin up new forms in a matter of minutes! Great for specific campaigns we are running.

April 30, 2019

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about our app. The app is quite versatile, and we feel super happy when we hear how merchants use it!

Battlbox.com

Super easy to use! Love it! Big fan of this and several more of the apps Hulk makes. Highly recommend!

April 29, 2019

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to write us sweet words of encouragement. :)

Jackohartz Art

I have been struggling for a week to learn html or to find some help for free (limited in finances until my business takes off). I put on my music and made my first form that did EVERYTHING and then some in less than one enjoyable hour. I love companies like this - thank you! Made me feel like I knew what I was doing and my form looks great. As soon as my sales start rolling in, I will upgrade to pro ;).

April 26, 2019

That's so awesome! We love merchants like you, who feel empowered after using our app. Don't hesitate to reach our team of Shopify experts if you ever need any help.

Lanza Sfeer

Location Netherlands

Great app, finally getting requests through my forms, the basic shopify form did not work in catching leads, this works great and is easy to use!

April 8, 2019

Thank you!

Imperfect Accessory

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Wow! I cannot believe how simple it was to create a form. It saved me a ton of time. The free version was exactly what I needed as a startup. I needed to create a wholesale application form that could be accessed through the wholesale page that blocks users without a password. I was able to have this up in an hour. Thank you!

April 8, 2019

Thank you so much for the amazing review. We are glad our app could be useful to you. Hope to continue building powerful solutions in the future. Have a great day ahead:)

Fluffik

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This app is amazing! It lets me do what I wanted to do for months now for free! I can allow my customers upload images to forms. Thank you!

March 21, 2019

Thank you for the encouragement. if you ever need any help, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team.

Peace by Chocolate

What great app for forms! Even the free version is loaded with features, so I feel like the product as a whole is solid. Definitely worth installing if you've ever tried hard-coding a form before.

March 14, 2019

Thanks for leaving s review. The team at HulkApps is thrilled to hear such good feedback and we hope to continue improving our apps for merchants like you.
Thank you once again.

Power Tank

Time spent using app About 1 year

We use this app to allow our customers to submit warranty request forms. The ability to upload pictures is great. It surpasses our needs and there are no cons to speak of.

March 13, 2019

Thank you so much for your awesome review and all the best for your Shopify store :)

Susquehanna Mills570

Time spent using app 25 minutes

This is perfect for our needs at this time, I appreciate the robust functionality of the free version, the app is beautiful and easy to use. Thank you.

March 13, 2019

Happy to hear our app was able to match your expectations.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need any help, our support team will gladly take care of your needs.