Form Builder with File Upload

Custom Forms | Appointment Booking | Klaviyo | MailChimp

Free plan available. 6-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Gr8 Names Around The World

Location Australia

Plenty of assistance with my required needs, can't get better then this app, especially considering its free

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Innovo Groups Usa

Time spent using app 36 minutes

Exactly what I needed. Very user friendly. I need an form that could collect receipts. Forms online with this functionality charge because they know it's high in demand. I am glad HulkApps made this feature free. The app itself tends to freeze for a few seconds and I'm not sure what's causing it. However, there is no issue with the app or how it works while live on the website. I am very please with the functionality and user friendliness of this app.

March 8, 2019

We are glad you gave us a shot. We agree that we need to improve our app constantly to help you. We promise to get better with time. :)

Mtb Service Bike Shop

Location Italy
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Best app for create email form!!

March 7, 2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your support. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Platiquemos

Time spent using app About 1 month

A Free form builder from hulkapps easy, crucial app

March 7, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Spanishdownloads

Time spent using app About 2 months

Awesome free app! great so far def top rated

March 8, 2019

You are indeed very special to us:)

Socheap89

I support hulk products since day one.. Very good, support is amazing and it's free

Prjewel

Location Hong Kong SAR

5 Stars App, Easy to build a beautiful form.

Check it out in action here!

March 7, 2019

Thank you so much for your response. We’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Wildandarrow

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Works beautifully! I needed to add a lot of custom fields to the form. I have tested it a few times and edited it over and over, which was really easy.
Just a little slow to load, but I have some text on the page also which loads first, so it is fine!

Gatesterapid

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 1 year

Awesome app for NO cost! Thank you for the hard work you must have put in!
All other apps promise a lot, perhaps much more, but 90% of functionalities are reserved for paying customers, here it is all free.

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Viotrade

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app to build forms, share them and get notification!

March 8, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are trying our best to meet your expectations. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team, we will gladly take care of your needs.