Reviews (1,361)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to create customizable forms for various purposes, including customer registration and feedback. It's praised for its wide range of features, reliable performance, and smooth integration with Shopify. Many highlight the quick and helpful customer support. The interface is user-friendly, featuring a drag-and-drop form creation tool. The app is recommended for its comprehensive features and excellent customer support.

October 30, 2017

YOU CAN"T BEAT FREE!!!

I wanted to create a form that customers could use to register for classes that we offer. I was able to create a form with information about our classes and allowed a customer to enter their name, email address, and choose from a set of offered classes. The software could use a bit of polishing to make it a little easier to use but its free. The submitted form is emailed to you and they are also store in the app's dashboard as a permanent record.

Once your form is created, you need to copy and paste an html link into your page, pretty easy if you have a small amount of html knowledge.

Very nice free app.

Evolve Sounding Stone
HulkApps.com replied March 7, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

July 20, 2018

This application is very simple to use and quite powerful! When I was having some small problems implementing them, the customer service was very easy to work with. Would highly recommend for anyone thinking about installing this plugin.

Bazahub
United Arab Emirates
HulkApps.com replied March 7, 2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your support. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

March 23, 2022

Needed a new form for careers page. Was having trouble figuring out where to paste the code and a chat representative sent over an easy-to-follow video demonstrating where to go in my own shop. Additionally, the address element auto-populates a box with "province" rather than "state" and another simple chat and a representative fixed it for me once given the correct access (sent an email and I accepted their request to access).

Bending Branches
HulkApps.com replied April 28, 2022

We would like to express our sincerest gratitude for your feedback. It is highly appreciated since our brand is built upon our customers' feedback.

It is also necessary for us to keep improving on a daily basis. If you ever need our assistance, please feel free to contact HulkApps at any time.

March 8, 2022

It is the first time for me to do a form app. I am so confused, Sanjay is very kind and helpful! Thank you so much!

YI COLLECTION
China
HulkApps.com replied April 6, 2022

We are happy your experience went smoothly.
I am sure Sanjay will be happy to read your kind words!

May 30, 2022

I use the app to do different forms in our website, great customer service when we need help. I recommend this app!

Total Incentives
HulkApps.com replied May 31, 2022

Thanks for the kind words. We are happy you are enjoying our app and we're looking forward to supporting you on this eCommerce journey.

June 17, 2021

thankyou so much for the great app and excellent service! I had a small issue with the app which ended up being an issue from our end and Priyanka was so helpful with fixing our issue

Surf Composites Pty Ltd
HulkApps.com replied June 18, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

March 10, 2022

Really useful. Great that it's free and allows file uploads. Really useful. Great that it's free and allows file uploads.

Essential Beauty Online
HulkApps.com replied April 6, 2022

We are glad our app was what you were looking for!
We hope to support you for a long time!

May 29, 2018

I tried several forms and this one was the easiest to create and have it integrate perfectly with my site without many limitations (like others).

There were a few configurations I had trouble with on my own (dropdowns popping up based off a selection and auto responder) but their technical team fixed both of my issues promptly.

I am very happy with the form builder and their technical service team and would recommend them to others.

Cheriesmittleart
HulkApps.com replied March 7, 2019

Thank you so much for your response. We’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Edited September 20, 2023

I have been using this app for a while and am very pleased with it. I had trouble with replacing an existing form on my site with a new hulk form, and Eldin with tech support quickly helped me and went above and beyond to ensure everything was exactly how I wanted it. Highly recommend!

Bayside Custom Carts
Almost 2 years using the app
HulkApps.com replied November 30, 2022

Thanks for the kind words! We are always here to help.

July 21, 2022

Merci pour votre aide rapide, c'est un bonne application, nous avons eu besoin d'une aide SAV et ils ont répondu rapidement.

Parfums EL NABIL
Almost 2 years using the app
HulkApps.com replied July 25, 2022

Hi,

We are really glad we met your requirements with our customer experience team. Our aim is to be as helpful as we can, so thank you!

Let us know should you need anything else, please.

Thanks :)