Reviews (1,378)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to create customizable forms for various purposes, including customer registration and feedback. It's praised for its wide range of features, reliable performance, and smooth integration with Shopify. Many highlight the quick and helpful customer support. The interface is user-friendly, featuring a drag-and-drop form creation tool. The app is recommended for its comprehensive features and excellent customer support.

February 11, 2023

This application is very powerfull for forms making. Use it for my website. The HelpCenter is also very effective and helpfull.

e-sinistre
Switzerland
HulkApps.com replied February 11, 2023

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it!

December 2, 2019

The best Custom Form ever thank you and have a blessed app. This brings so much easier to customize my form as training plan.

RunSmartwithLee
Philippines
HulkApps.com replied December 2, 2019

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review :) Please don't hesitate to reach us on support@hulkcode.com if you need any assistace with our apps!

December 22, 2019

Absolutely fabulous and it is free with file uploads. It was also very easy to use. I am so very happy

Life Learning Gifts
HulkApps.com replied March 21, 2023

Thank you for your wonderful review of our app! We are so glad you found it easy to use and appreciate that you found it to be both free and of great value. We always strive to ensure our customers receive the best possible experience so it's fantastic to hear that this was your experience with us. Thank you again for your feedback.

December 7, 2021

Great customer service and very user friendly! I got confused with the installation steps and they pointed me in the right direction to solve the problem. My client is happy, so I am happy!

JCP and Me
HulkApps.com replied July 25, 2022

Hi,

And a great review left by our dear merchant! Thank you. :)

We appreciate the happiness and look forward to assisting you and your client further.

Best wishes from the team,

July 23, 2019

Using form builder for our retail costumers to sign up with extra informations needed and receive autoresponse once submitted.
Loving it. works well and was super easy to set up.
recommend it 100%

G&G Italia
Italy
HulkApps.com replied July 24, 2019

Thank you for your kind words. We are super happy that you love it. Never hesitate to reach out to our support team for any further support.

Thank you.

August 17, 2022

J'ai utilisé l'application pour créer des formulaires de contact et des formulaires. Tout fonctionne très bien et s'intègre parfaitement dans ma boutique. Service client très réactif

mostsneakers
France
HulkApps.com replied August 17, 2022

Hi,

Thank you so much for finding our customer service responsive, we try our best at all times! Appreciate your thoughts on our app.

Should you need anything, please feel free to reach out to us! Cheers!

March 2, 2020

I used this app to help me build a custom form for my website. It was very user friendly and has everything I needed. I was having some difficulty entering the code so that the form appeared on the specific page I needed so I reached out and was able to get assistance right away and they went in and fixed the issue for me. I'm very happy with this app and the high level of service - HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Cabin Fever Apparel
HulkApps.com replied March 3, 2020

Hey there! We cannot thank you enough for taking the time to write us a review. Your feedback is invaluable :)

January 8, 2018

Fantastic , it done what i need, very easy and simple . all elements included . thank you very much

Project 101 Under Construction
Oman
HulkApps.com replied March 7, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

June 12, 2023

The features on this app are really resourceful. I can easily create forms and have drop down activation features which are perfect for me.

My Store
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

We're overjoyed to hear that you're finding our Hulk Form Builder app resourceful, and you're enjoying the form creation and drop-down activation features. It's feedback like yours that motivates us to continually improve our services. We appreciate your 5-star rating very much and look forward to serving your needs in the future.

Feel free to explore our other features and don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any further questions or suggestions. Remember, your input is greatly appreciated as it helps us improve and serve you better.

Thanks again for choosing HulkApps!

Stay blessed,
The HulkApps Team

June 29, 2022

This is very strong and I need to learn and try to know all the functions to make good use of it. I would recommend to my friends

Jeecoo
China
HulkApps.com replied July 4, 2022

Thanks for your feedback! If you need help with any of our features feel free to reach out to our Experience team.