Hulk Form Builder , 1,130 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly, no-coding-required interface that allows for the creation of complex forms. They commend its seamless Shopify integration, device-responsive forms, and reliable performance. The customer service, particularly representatives like Khushbu and Vatsal, is praised for quick response times. The app is recommended for its powerful features, ease of use, and excellent support.

January 15, 2023

Really enjoying this app. really easy to develop your form and set it up on your site. I am glad i found this one!

K'Robsart
10 months using the app

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your valuable experience you have with our Hulk Form Builder app.

We are a bit sad we couldn't get that fifth star from you, but we will keep improving and might deserve that missing one, too.

Cheers!

September 8, 2022

I really love this app. It is simple to navigate and use for a beginner. Recommend this app for all others.

Leo Chevon
Norway
12 days using the app
HulkApps.com replied March 21, 2023

Thank you for your positive review! We are so glad you love the app and find it easy to use. We highly value your feedback, and it is awesome to hear that you would recommend our app to others. Thanks for being a part of the HulkApps family!

July 28, 2020

I currently use the free version of the app and it's perfect. We just needed something to quickly and easily build and insert forms for our referral partner pages and it's a simple and elegant solution.

RXSuperSpa
12 days using the app
HulkApps.com replied July 29, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Form Builder app! You can also reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can! They are capable enough to do minor style changes - if you had anything in mind :-)

Edited January 15, 2023

Absolutely great Customer Support. I identified a minor issue with something and the development team coded the fix into the app and resolved it. It was such a minor thing too, yet they did it. Pretty impressive. Thx Sarah and Tarik for helping me at different times.

Tastybake
HulkApps.com replied January 21, 2023

Wow, and absolutely great feedback from your end. Thank you!
We appreciate you finding our team capable of solving any issues you might encounter with our app.
Sarah and Tarik are both very grateful and honored by your kind words.

Feel free to reach us again at any time. Cheers! :)

June 4, 2021

The support team has been very helpful and prompt in replying my doubts and resolving my issues during set up.

Shure Singapore
Singapore
HulkApps.com replied June 7, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app.

February 3, 2020

Love this! Haven't found anything in it that would make me NOT recommend it. A few tweaks and options that should be free, sure, but this app is super easy and I love it.

chapinmfg
HulkApps.com replied February 3, 2020

Thank you so much! We appreciate your feedback, we always strive to do better and your opinion matters alot.

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about the Form Builder App or any of our other apps!

January 20, 2023

Can not use custom domains to notify customers after form submissions. It confuses the customer and create distrust on a brand as they will receive it from some hulk formbuilder.com - Talked with support they are useless no solution.

If that is what you are looking for not recommended at all.

Machrus USA
10 months using the app

Our dear merchant,

This is Sarah, the team lead for our Hulk Form Builder app.
We have reached out to you to solve the issue you have faced while setting up your custom domain within our app, in your Shopify store.

Let us know please whenever you are available, so we can assist you further. Thank you!

January 9, 2023

Deleted the app from my store a while ago, but still trying to charge me a subscription. Did not have this problem with any other apps I deleted.

Lucky Branding
9 months using the app
HulkApps.com replied January 9, 2023

Please accept our sincere apologies.
We are always striving to provide you with the best possible service and to solve your issue in a timely manner.
We would hate to leave you with a bad experience so we kindly ask you to reach us back, to try and resolve this issue for you asap.
Regards

December 22, 2021

Thank you for listening to my request, even though I'm on the free plan. The application is very good to use and does not limit much

Thiệp cưới The Simple
Vietnam
9 days using the app
HulkApps.com replied July 25, 2022

Hi,

Thank you for giving our app a chance and enjoying its features so much. We appreciate it!

Best regards from the team :)

May 16, 2022

We needed an easy to embed wishlist form for a pre-arrival sales campaign, and with some very helpful support we were able to get a basic form integrated with one of our pages under their free plan within 30 minutes. We'll definitely explore the premium features too!

Oenotrus Hong Kong
Hong Kong SAR
7 months using the app
HulkApps.com replied May 19, 2022

Hi there,

Four out of five stars, not bad, we will take that. In order to move up and make our app better we encourage you to go to the roadmap on the app and leave us all your ideas for new features. We will try to implement them as soon as possible.