Shoppable Instagram & UGC.

Shoppable Instagram & UGC.

by Foursixty

Shoppable Instagram & UGC. Rights Mgmt. Influencer Tracking.

Honeybeat

Hands Down, my favorite App! This has boosted my site to the next level. I am so happy with it, and the customer service from Michael was outstanding.

Skinnyme Tea

Absolutely amazing app!

Looks fantastic on our site and for a company relies on social media as much as we do this app is perfect for us.

So easy to integrate and the support is quick friendly and extremely helpful.

Highly recommend to everyone!

Kokohbikini

Awesome app that is completely ahead of the game.

In this day and age, the value of Social Media to any online retailer cannot be given a price tag. What the crew at Foursixty have created is a simplistic link bringing feeds and stores together - converting loyal followers, to loyal customers.

Easy to use, beautiful to look at and support at the click of a mouse!

5 BIG STARS from us! Thanks Michael!

Moanabikini

Foursixty. What can I say other then, WOW!

I have been searching for a company that offers a service to be able to shop directly from our instagram page. Foursixty have hit the nail on the head!

This app is a must have for all online business's. Especially in this day and age when our companies sales and customer connections are so strongly driven from social media.

Not only is the app amazing, but the service was above phenomenal! Foursixty had my shoppable feature up and running on my website within 24hrs.

This app is extremely user friendly for both myself and our customers!

We are already seeing a massive response of referrals coming to our website from our insta-shop! Thank you Foursixty, I couldn't be happier!

Bikinibird Popup Shop

Phenomenal app and a must for any company in e-commerce!
FourSixty has taken our social media integrations to the next level. The team had us up immediately and the support has been unbeatable. We love the customizable aesthetic and built in analytics and have already seen heaps of engagement. Their iPhone app lets us tag on the go so customers can shop our Instagram gallery as soon as we post. FourSixty regularly releases innovative features to better an already brilliant product.

Otaa

When I stumbled on the application - the way it looked and the class it exuded through it's style.
It was a must.
The team is awesome here as well - got an issue. they'll fix it
Our instashop is below to get a rough idea of intergration,
they customized it to our style - and it ties in nicely.
So if you've got a style they'll make it work for you.
don't hesistate at the price either - customers are already responding to the instashop.
thanks guys at foursixty!

Sir The Label

Four sixty has allowed us to integrate our social media and web platforms like no other. It has made the purchasing process so much easier for our customers and is extremely user friendly.

The aesthetic of the application is on brand and the team had it set up for us within 24 hours. It is affordable and I would highly recommend it for any label trading online.

Amore Sorvete

I always had problems with customers not being able to find the same style I posted on Instagram on my website because of the different images. As soon as I got Four Sixty that problem was solved straight away. It's such a great app and love the service from the team, especially Michael- always happy to help me.
I've also found it a bonus having it on my desktop on my website so my homepage never gets boring!! Thanks guys for all your help :)

ban.do

With nearly 200k Instagram followers interacting with the ban.do brand on a daily basis, we knew that we needed a better way to integrate Instagram with our ecommerce website. The other solutions we found were great, but they were too expensive for our young brand.

Enter FourSixty, which offers a dynamic Instagram integration at an affordable price. We now have a shoppable Instagram feed that’s really easy to link up to products on our website. Even better, adding curated Instagram photos to product pages is a snap now, too. When our customers use our brand’s hashtags to show off their ban.do products on Instagram, we can pick our favorites and feature them right on the product pages.

The FourSixty app is easy to use, and they have provided excellent support. We look forward to continuing to use their app as they add even more functionality in the future.

Goodnightmacaroon

Wonderful customer service from Michael and his team. Speedy reply with very detailed answer. A step-by-step guide to help me set up and he throw in extra magical html to make my app look even more amazing. Favourite app in history! Every store should have this app. It's innovative, easy to use with an unbeatable price. Thank you so much again.