Shoppable Instagram & UGC.

Shoppable Instagram & UGC.

by Foursixty

Shoppable Instagram & UGC. Rights Mgmt. Influencer Tracking.

FOR ARTISTS ONLY

Foursixty has added a whole new dimension to the shopping experience we provide our customers. This is by far the best social monetization tool around and the one every brand needs to use.

Wild & Free Jewelry

I installed Foursixty a little over a month ago and I absolutely love it! Their customer service was extremely helpful and always responded in a timely manner. I use the app mainly to integrate a "shop my Instagram" feed on my website. It makes shopping various photos so easy for my followers and I've already had great feedback from the customers who've used it. You can also put the link to the feed directly into your Instagram bio to make shopping the photo that much easier. Every time I've done this I've sold everything in the photo. Foursixty also integrates easily into Shopify and makes tagging items in your store super easy and quick.

Besides having an online store, I also have a bog via my website where I promote other designers and fashion labels. Foursixty is great because not only can I tag items in my own shop, but I can link up the labels that sponsor my blog and tag their website as well.

Overall, it's a great app and I highly recommend it for those who consistently have people asking where to purchase something in an Instagram photo. All you have to do is set it up, put the link in your Instagram bio and write "shop my feed" above the link to make shopping as easy as a few clicks away!

crailstore

Fantastic app that just keeps getting better and better!

Out of all the shopable Instagram feeds I've researched, Foursixty's gives you the most bang for your buck. Mike and his team keep making improvements, adding features, and making the app more delightful. Looking forward to built-in analytics!

They also have excellent customer service!

peony Swimwear

This app is so easy and simple to use. It was set up within minutes and we loved how easily it could be customised to fit in with the aesthetic of our site. Its a breeze to use and we would definitely recommend it.

Rhode Resort

The Foursixty app has been great for our brand and I highly recommend it. By using Foursixty and having our instagram feed highlighted on our site we are able to convey and reinforce the brand message visually while still driving customers to purchase the products highlighted. The integration with Shopify makes loading product information completely easy and the support from the Foursixty team is fantastic!

Beach Babe Swimwear

This app is SO AWESOME! I have a lot less people asking on Instagram " how or where do i purchase this?!" The team also has GREAT customer service. They helped customize the layout to match my website :)

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP!

xoxo Rachel

Aloé Swimwear

Would have to say Michael and his team are incredible! I would highly recommend using Foursixy if your store uses instagram (Ive already boosted my sales from this direct referral system!). The team even helped me set it up on my Shopify page... Everything works so smoothly and our customers are able to shop our swimwear straight from our instagram page, check it out here @aloeswimwear :) Thanks again team!

Bikini Luxe Swim

Absolutely hands down a must have app. The customer service is beyond fantastic. The app installs quickly and easily and the integration is super smooth. We had it up and running and integrated in about ten minutes. We are already noticing more "buying traffic" from the integration of the app. It has been a fantastic addition to our store. If you want to see it in action you can visit our link here:

The CEO, Michael Chachula has been personally responding to our emails, he is super on the ball and gave us some additional pointers that really helped.

All around fantastic app, with lots of new exciting things in development in addition to it by the sounds of it. =)

Devon
Media Rep & Analyst
Bikini Luxe - Designer Bikinis - Luxury Women's Swimwear

HAUTEHAND

All I can say is GREAT APP...Mike is AWESOME I had a few question about the app and he stayed on the phone with me until all my questions had been answered. He even took it a step further and set up a time to personal walk me through the dashboard and installation to make sure that I was 100% comfortable with how it worked. If your thinking about an app that will give you social integration with a checkout function I defiantly recommend giving Foursixty a try.

Province of Canada

If your brand uses Instagram than you should also use Foursixty. From our experience its the best way (form and function) to add beautiful social feeds to your Shopify store. Icing on the cake, the feed(s) are shop-able. The 5-star rating also applies to Michael and his team's customer support.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12