Shoppable Instagram & UGC.

Shoppable Instagram & UGC.

by Foursixty

Shoppable Instagram & UGC. Rights Mgmt. Influencer Tracking.

Aloé Swimwear

Would have to say Michael and his team are incredible! I would highly recommend using Foursixy if your store uses instagram (Ive already boosted my sales from this direct referral system!). The team even helped me set it up on my Shopify page... Everything works so smoothly and our customers are able to shop our swimwear straight from our instagram page, check it out here @aloeswimwear :) Thanks again team!

Bikini Luxe Swim

Absolutely hands down a must have app. The customer service is beyond fantastic. The app installs quickly and easily and the integration is super smooth. We had it up and running and integrated in about ten minutes. We are already noticing more "buying traffic" from the integration of the app. It has been a fantastic addition to our store. If you want to see it in action you can visit our link here:

The CEO, Michael Chachula has been personally responding to our emails, he is super on the ball and gave us some additional pointers that really helped.

All around fantastic app, with lots of new exciting things in development in addition to it by the sounds of it. =)

Devon
Media Rep & Analyst
Bikini Luxe - Designer Bikinis - Luxury Women's Swimwear

HAUTEHAND

All I can say is GREAT APP...Mike is AWESOME I had a few question about the app and he stayed on the phone with me until all my questions had been answered. He even took it a step further and set up a time to personal walk me through the dashboard and installation to make sure that I was 100% comfortable with how it worked. If your thinking about an app that will give you social integration with a checkout function I defiantly recommend giving Foursixty a try.

Province of Canada

If your brand uses Instagram than you should also use Foursixty. From our experience its the best way (form and function) to add beautiful social feeds to your Shopify store. Icing on the cake, the feed(s) are shop-able. The 5-star rating also applies to Michael and his team's customer support.

Stylish Outdoors

Great app, very easy to setup and works exactly like it should.

Would be nice if comments, likes etc where able to be displayed as well (as an option). I realise this is a new app so perhaps it's something the developers are already working on.

Fourstar Clothing

We've had instagram feeds on our sites before, and always wanted to make them shopable. But most products out there were bundled with other products and geared towards companies with zillions of dollars in their marketing budget.

Then, MIke and Foursixty came along and made our wish a reality. Awesome app, super easy to install and use, and at an affordable price! Customer service is top-notch.

They've already pushed a few new features. Can't wait to see what else they've got in store.

Highly recommend the Foursixty app!

Beau Boutique UK

Excellent App, highly recommend using this for your store, it's the way forward, especially for shops who regularly use Instagram, Facebook etc to promote their store. Michael has been such great help and the app is very easy to install and use. I use it for my homepage.

Altar Ego

Michael and his team made the installation and use of the Foursixty app so simple. The Foursixty app itself allows us to focus our time on our Instagram page and harness the power of our feed directly on our website. It helps us work more efficiently, generates a more dynamic feeling for our homepage and drives conversion for our site. I would highly recommend this product.

Louche Lily

My experience with Foursixty has been incredible. I'm so excited to add something to further the customers experience in a more immediate and easy (for me) to use way. Foursixty really adds an edge and sets me apart from my competition - I was noticing that all of the sites in my field ended up looking similar and really wanted Louche Lily to stand out. I'm so glad I found them! The customer service has been incredible and I have been telling all of my entrepreneur friends about it. You gotta try them!

mini mioche

Foursixty has been an amazing addition to our website! It makes our Instagram feed that much better. We have a very engaged Instagram audience and this helps our customers shop for exactly what they want. We have seen great conversion to sale with this app. They also have a good support team that will answer any questions you have. I highly recommend it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next