Shoppable Instagram & UGC.

Shoppable Instagram & UGC.

by Foursixty

Shoppable Instagram & UGC. Rights Mgmt. Influencer Tracking.

Wooden Ships

Overall a great App to have for making shopping IG easier for customers. Also AMAZING Customer Service that gets back to you asap and really tries to solve all your issues. Highly Recommend!

Weed Box

Have been recommended this app by several other founders. Super simple setup. Intuitive onboarding. Already can clearly see the value we will get. Going to use this in parallel with Refersion to scrape all the great pics they share on IG and Tumblr.

World Of Angus

I just don't know how you can operate your e-commerce company without this app. We used to struggle with contextual relevance - I mean, it's not easy to provide context with a bottle of dog shampoo. Foursixty provides us with a super easy platform that pulls all of our customer and affiliate user generated content and drops them onto our product pages. This drives conversions and allows us to easily aggregate our affiliate UGC for email campaigns. Everything is coming up Milhouse.

Tokyo Smoke Ca

Absolutely an essential app! Incredible ability to customize and showcase your UGC. The Mailchimp integration works beautifully, too.

Itty Bitty Toes

You know, every app will have bugs, and tech-y issues here and there, but what sets a company apart from others is their customer service.
James has been AMAZING at helping me set the entire thing up. I'm so pleased! I've had a few hiccups (not due to the app, but due to my lack of technical skills) and he's been great and so fast at resolving them all.

Thank you and so glad I found you!

Freddyshop Com

The best shoppable Insta feed app on the market! Would definitely recommend for all online retailers to get onboard Foursixty today! Works perfectly and is really easy to use. Great assistance and support from their help desk has also made the experience even better!

Huset La

This is by far the best shoppable instagram and the customer service is outstanding! I really appreciate Four Sixty's help with integrating my instagram shop onto the home page of my website (they even customized it too!) Thank you so much!

Lspaceswimwear

Totally worth the investment to take your social shopping experience to the next level!

With our social media fans & followers being a big part of our brand, we love being able to showcase their Instagram photos on all our product pages. Plus, we love how easy it is to access the app on the go to schedule posts and update products in real time -- a must for any business owner or social media marketer on the go!

The integration into Shopify is by far the best out there in the market.

Thank you Michael for always providing exceptional service from you + your team! Super great team to work with & happy to be a customer on your platform!

Mr Vincero

The use of Four Sixty on our website has greatly increased conversions. We were able to show customers product specific galleries on our product pages to show that relevant content exactly where they want it.

The Shoppable Instagram page and the ability to add to cart directly on the posts have proven to boost conversion rates as well. We would certainly recommend Four Sixty to any ecommerce owners who have active social media accounts!

Kuhfs 2

I can not say enough about how much I love this app!
As the owner of an emerging accessory brand, it's important for us to showcase our products in a beautiful way. Instagram lets us do that and Foursixty makes it simple for our customers to shop the looks they love right from Instagram with one click.
The app instantly started driving traffic to our site which is imperative for our growth and success. Once on our website, Foursitxy gives you a few options to displays your feed and match it to your brand. If you know a bit about coding, you can customize the feed even further. It's so simple for customers to scroll through the looks they love and add items to their cart. The app also allows customers to share our products via social media with one click.
Installing the app and getting our products tagged properly took 15 min. from start to finish.
I tried another app similar to Foursixty and was so frustrated with it because I could not get it installed properly on my website. It was a nightmare.
I dropped that app and signed up for Foursixty. I am so glad I did.