Fraud Filter

Create custom filters to help you prevent fraud

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Wrought Iron Haven

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Good app to detect them scammers. A great thing that they don't promote is that you can block freight forwarders that can really be an issue with chargebacks. We blocked them ALL for our Home and garden site https://wroughtironhaven.com. You can to here's a zip list Id recommend blocking: 97230,92683,10469,11212,33198,33178,33166,33195,33122,33126

Simplyasp Tech

Time spent using app About 5 years

Same fraud guy orders from me every month and my other fraud software catches him but Fraud filter does not. Shopify developers need to address blocking fraud emails that are blacklisted.

Shoc Pty Ltd

Come on Shopify what a STUPID APP! Your application has fraud alerts already, why would you not tie these into this app? How stupid are your developers. All fraud cases are generally one time customers, how the hell are we supposed to set a filter on them? The filter is the fraud analysis thats already been done.

Venturio

I set up several filters and none of them worked. Waste of time.

Hoverboardstar

don't waste your time, it does't work

Prancingdog

Time spent using app About 3 hours

would give it zero stars if I could as it cancelled non-fraudulent transactions. Had to quickly uninstall before it cost even more lost business

Espace Coffee

we always fight fraud and this app helps us in some aspects to reduce the fraud level.. thanks for creating this app

it takes a while until you get the habit of using this

Topsy Girl

I really feel like Shopify doesn't give a single F about fraud. This app is a joke and a slap in the face to customers. Shopify might as well be in bed with the thieves. You provide a platform but you don't do anything to help me protect my customers. They are essentially your customers too Shopify!

Ilovegrowingmarijuana

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Almost 6 years

a great way to keep out unwanted guests

Cisco Net Global

This app works great on my network devices website