Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Blonder Mercantile

It was so easy to set up :-). I cannot wait to see the results. Even the basic plan has a variety of options for customization.

Booshiie Beauty & Body

Easys to use! I wish there were more fonts to choose from.Overall app worked well. Simple layout!!!

Alasia Marie

Installation was easy anyone can set it up, now waiting to see how it helps to drive sales. I'm excited to see how it helps my brand.

Susan Robertson pottery

So far it has been very easy to create. I hope that the installation goes just as easily. This app was recommended to me.

Off Tee

I used this app to help boost up my sells. It is easy to use and non-techie friendly. I love this app and would recommend to anyone and every one.

Osaku Treasures

AWESOME !!!!! Thank you for this app it truly helps with giving attention to important things on the store!!!

The Dogs Jewels

Amazing that this is free. I was expecting to pay at least $10/month but it's completely free and does exactly what I need. No messing around with code either. Improvement please: There is a delay of about 2 seconds between the page displaying and the bar displaying and pushing the page down which could mean as the user goes to click a button it moves. Other than that - PERFECT!

Urban Facemasks

I used this app to create free shipping countdown. It's very easy to use, especially when I'm not that tech savvy. Thank you so much for making this app!

GoWindeals

I use this App for my free shipping bar. It is great; I wished I could use it to install an animated banner as well.

Strawprint

This app is great for alerting customers about how close they are to free shipping. It's pretty easy to set up and works great on our site. Definitely recommend trying this when you want to save your standard announcement bar for something else.