Free Shipping Bar

Progressive shipping goals to boost sales & average cart value

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

PaperPapier

I am using this app to increase the value of customer orders and for my customers to feel they are getting more value per order rather than spending it on shipping.

accessoirs pour chats

j ai utilisé cette application pour l expédition et livraison de ma boutique et je m en sort plutôt bien car l application est simple et facile a utiliser.je la conseille vivement

PrincesaKBeauty

Quick and easy thank you! Needed this bar to help boost sales for my customers and it did the job, great app so far

Catiepie

This Bar app has great customization and a very easy setup. Recommending to any level of users. Thumps up

Y Limited

I love this app. really serves it's purpose. definitely nice for my store. Would recommend to everyone else!

SECRETS D'EDEN

Thank you for this application. Quick and easy to use. We can customize the bar. I recommend this app.

Scribble Horse Designs

Creating this bar couldn't have been any simpler than with this app!!! Thank you for making it goof proof!

Kioto by Panama

Gracias, estare revisando la apps para ver las bondades que presenta.............................................gracias

Shapesanctuary

This app can be a real guide for the customer, i truly recommand it. It's a must have for your store.

Motley Shirt

I just added this app and it seems to be working perfectly. If something goes goofy, I'll try to remember to update the app. If not, everything is going well so far.