Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Boldfacd

Super easy to use. Thank you so much for the great app and I hope it will boost more and more sales to the store

ITL-US

It's really useful, but why should I have to reach 100 characters?
It's really useful, but why should I have to reach 100 characters?!!!

AE Gear

Easy to use. Helped add a free shipping bar with no hassle. Free but open to upgrading when the time comes.

Salt + Honey + Sage

I wanted a reminder at check out to help customers achieve hitting the free shipping purchase amount - can't wait to see how this works!

Cornerstone Craft

I used the app to help set up my free shipping limit. It was easy to use and was quite helpful along each step of the set up!

Boboubeauty

Really easy to use - and great tutorial. Interested to see if it drives conversion further. Will see!

Couture Whiskers

created free shipping bar! Easy to use with the tutorial. Looking forward to increasing my sales with this tool

CBD MED Schweiz EU

Very easy to use and has all options you need even different languages. So glad this exists. Only the styling options are for premium plans.

Cute Berry Jewelry

Super easy to use, even the free version. Fairly customizable, and straightforward installation. Would recommend

M.M. Cosmeticsnyc

Im using this app to help my customers know we have free shipping and how far away they are. It really is helping a wonderful addition to my website!