Hextom: Free Shipping Bar

Hextom: Free Shipping Bar

Built for Shopify

Reviews (11,477)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for boosting sales and increasing average order sizes with its user-friendly interface and easy installation. Its accurate free shipping threshold calculations and promotional capabilities are highly valued. The free plan is beneficial for small businesses, and the customer service is efficient and responsive. Merchants also commend its stability, customization options, and seamless Shopify integration.

January 24, 2021

I like this app very much. It helped me get more customers. i recommend it to everyone who need notifications on their page.

Mino store
Croatia
May 3, 2021

Super easy! I love this app! So easy to use and adds more professional look to your website. Which I love.

MINDONGOD
September 19, 2021

very useful very useful only had to have a translation for all languages........ very useful.........

My Fluxoo
France
February 11, 2018

only gave 4 stars because i just set it up. The set up was very simple!

Lacedbylayy
January 15, 2020

Excellent tool, very easy to install and customize. I love it! The option for the link is a great option that help me a lot in my store.

Joy Clair Designs
2 days using the app
July 10, 2023

Very Good App, now I need to write 100 characters so here it goes BAHUDIHIWHUWDIHDWUIDWWDIWDWDWDFEFWE

Kitchen Essencials
Portugal
Edited November 13, 2017

i just push save. i don't have yet an idea. From the setting it looks good.

Shop Online Womens Style
Morocco
December 16, 2016

Very easy to use and up and running instantly!

Beauty Divine Online
United Arab Emirates
September 9, 2018

Merci cette application m'a vraiment bien aidé et celle-ci a très bien été développer voilà voilà!!!!

elegantissime.com
France
2 days using the app
October 9, 2017

It's an easy app to use, and I liked it at first. However it soon started to have glitches when you entered my site on an iPhone device, killed conversions until I figured it out. Went back and forth with their support, and after they implemented several different "fixes" the problem just never went away. I am finally disabling and deleting the app, it's way more trouble than it's worth on any paid, more advance themes. Way more reliable apps out there that do the same thing without code installs, and glitches with no fix.

Cheeky Day