Free Shipping Popup

Your customers will buy more with an amazing animated popup

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

ohana-infinity

Location Colombia
Time spent using app 10 minutes

Me gusta que se puede personalizar bastante para hacer que haga match con el estilo de la tienda. Además, es muy interactivo y mi tipo de clientes eso les gusta

September 16, 2022

Gracias por la buena reseña.

- El equipo de "Free Shipping Popup"

XOXO PURE VANITY

Location Serbia

I like this. Very Creative idea and I love how it looks. Smart, fast and reliable. You can customize it, then it gives you kind a, an idea what to do with shipping and then play around with it.

September 9, 2022

Thanks for the lovely review. Srećno!

I AM XELLENCE

Great app! Pretty easy and straight forward to configure and the best free plan on any app in the Shopify store.

August 11, 2022

Thanks! Glad you enjoy Free Shipping Popup for your online store.

ShopSharkCustoms

Time spent using app 6 minutes

This app helps with making sales and r=driving customes to buy from your store. Free shippig can easlily cause people to want you rproduct.

August 11, 2022

Thanks for the review :)

Douglas Lynn

Time spent using app 19 minutes

This was exactly what I was looking for! I didn't need an email sign up, or a shipping bar (nobody pays attention to the top of the page while shopping). I need a pop-up just for shipping that let customers know shipping is free at a certain dollar amount purchased. The app is easy to install and customize and a reasonable price. I highly recommend it!

July 22, 2022

So pleasant to read this 😊 Glad you found Free Shipping Popup a great fit for your online store. Let me know if you need any help with the customization of the app or anything else in the future.

Hatch Outdoors, INC

Time spent using app 5 minutes

Worked perfectly. Easy to set up and enable. Liked the checklist that helped me get it started in my store.

June 22, 2022

So glad to read this! Thanks for sharing your positive experience with Free Shipping Popup. Feel free to reach out if you have any question.

ohmygarden

Location South Africa

It was so easy to install, and does exactly what it says. There are a few things one can customize and change according to the plan you choose. I used the basic free one (for now).

May 13, 2022

Thanks! Glad you found it easy to install Free Shipping Popup.

Circle B Ranch and Marina's Kitchen

Time spent using app 1 day

Sergey was the best to work with. He responded promptly and was extremely helpful. Thank you and I look forward to using the app!!

February 4, 2022

Thanks Marina! I hope you and your customers like Free Shipping Popup on the Circle B Ranch website. Also hope you won't have any problems with other apps code in the future :)

Turtle Cases

Location Germany
Time spent using app 8 minutes

Das Designe ist leicht zu bearbeiten und sieht gut aus. Durch die app konnte ich meine Verkäufe steigern :)

VERRIER HANDCRAFTED (verrier handcrafted)

Time spent using app About 1 year

We use this app to help my customers understand how much more they need to spend in order receive free shipping while browsing on our website. It is amazing that you can customize the pop-up per geographical location (for example: our international customers are required to spend more to receive free shipping then our domestic customers). Their support team is excellent if you need guidance on how to set up the app or customize settings for an optimal user experience. Highly recommend!

January 20, 2022

Thanks for the kind words! I hope your amazing customized Free Shipping Popup brings much joy to your customers and lots of revenue to you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18