Instant Traffic & Ads

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

AutoParts For Everyone

havent gotten much traffic but i iwlll continue to see where this goes i guess for not if not i guess

pink lolli

I really like how they graph the products. I like how it shows the top 5 that get the most impressions.

We hope that you will be received many benefits in the furture.

Feel free to let us know if you have any issues via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com).

Jones Family Custom Designs

its great! does a lot for your first time. It teaches you so many different things to get you to success. I encourage anyone who is a business person to download this app and get started . You don't have to do much work which i love. Its a great tool to have when promoting or marketing. i highly recommend this app to anyone. It doesn't let you down when you need that extra push for your business. You asked for traffic and now you got it, all the traffic you need to start selling big time. It doesn't take mush time for customers to start pouring in to buy whatever product your trying to sell or just promoting your business ideas. Everyone needs this fast working tool that will get things done and its free to get started.

Thank you for your kind words.

We hope that you will be received more benefits in the furture.

Romeros.com

love this app i enjoy using this app it really helps boosting my traffic and getting more people on

blitekjuli

I added this app to help get more traffic and customers to my stor and I did it. I really like it and I will use it again.Thankyou!!

Meditative Leverage

This app does great for free traffic. instantly get more viewers to your webisite for free! highly recommended

Hi Meditative Leverage,

Freshskin

I added this app to help get more traffic and customers to my store. In one week the app only sent 2 visitors to my store. The app itself is easy to use however it didn't send me the traffic that it implies it will so it was a waste of time

October 21, 2020

Hi Freshskin,

Thank you for your feedback.

We understand your expectations when using our app. As you know, to increase traffic depends on many factors. With this app, it will help display your products as much as possible in your partner's store, customers will decide whether to click on your ad or not based on your product's content. So, if you are a new user, please give it more time to activate more effectively. Sometimes, you can change ads products to promote better.

BitofBristol

Love it ! Easy to use and I was able to choose easily what I wanted ,the colors,font and design .super cool. And free.

October 21, 2020

Kamo Ideal Specials

Ive used this app for inter-site adverts. It seems to be making an impression. We'll see how it works further.

SkyLimit 20

I used this app and is helping me understand my metrics and what do i do after impressions have been seen. Recommend this app