4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and effective traffic-driving capabilities. They value its advanced keyword research, SEO tools, and competitor analysis features. The app's comprehensive analytics and reporting aid in data-driven decision making. Merchants also commend the responsive customer support. It's particularly recommended for new businesses aiming for rapid growth, helping them understand product performance and attract more visitors.

October 29, 2018

This app helped me a ton to get free traffic to my store. I highly recommend to anybody. It's a really good starting point

MugLife
South Africa
14 days using the app
November 15, 2018

Just installed the app.I left a 5 start to start but i will give it a week and see afterwards if its actually worth it or not.
To check my store just go to mtbrandclub.com

MT Brand Club
November 12, 2019

I think it is awesome! When I finally start getting sales I will upgrade my account. It is wonderful to be compliant and secure. Thank you so much!!!

YEAGERIFIC
Eggflow replied November 15, 2019

Hello there,

It was so nice to hear from you.
We hope that you will have more great experiences in the future.

Please reach us by sending the email to felicia@eggflow.com or live chat, if you need any assistance and information.

Thanks again,

Edited May 29, 2020

good app and help my store to upsell and advise you to download this app if you grow you sell best of luck

shopzoneze
United Arab Emirates
About 1 month using the app
Eggflow replied July 9, 2020

Hi there,

We were so pleased to hear from you. We hope that you will have great experiences more next time.

See more our apps at https://eggflow.com/apps

Please contact us if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email (felicia@eggflow.com).

Have a lovely day!

October 24, 2020

I added this app to help get more traffic and customers to my stor and I did it. I really like it and I will use it again.Thankyou!!

blitekjuli
Albania
Eggflow replied November 9, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that you will be received many benefits in the furture.

Feel free to let us know if you have any issues via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com).

Good luck with your business!

Edited May 22, 2019

It starts to walk you through things then just stops. Leaves you stuck in the middle of what you are i the middle of doing. not easy to use at all..

Candy's Closet and Auction
About 1 month using the app
August 14, 2018

This app is a great tool to use and it gives you instant traffic.

Drones Made Easy
January 20, 2019

I like this app, helps me increase my sales in a simple way. I would recommend to all shopify users.

NoHairLeftBehind
13 days using the app
February 18, 2019

Excellent app to increase traffic to your store! I am so happy with the results, this has really helped me

BODYAL