4.4

Merchants find this app beneficial for increasing traffic and sales through its advanced SEO tools, keyword research, and competitor analysis features. It's praised for its comprehensive analytics, reporting capabilities, and responsive customer support. The straightforward setup process and affordability make it ideal for new businesses. Some merchants reported a noticeable increase in traffic within days and appreciated its effectiveness in showcasing business offerings and promoting ads on social media.

April 13, 2019

Really does help! This app helped me in my first 75 sales, and it boosted some of the traffic. I think it will help others too!!

World Wider Provider
August 29, 2018

Enabled Instant Traffic and looking forward to see some growth in organic traffic - will post back and update. You can check it out here: www.shopkozi.com

Shop Kozi
About 1 month using the app
March 15, 2019

It's great! Very helpful to my current business. I got rid of Facebook and switch to Instant Traffic! Highly recommend

Mont Capri
Edited January 12, 2019

I am expecting this app to drive traffic to my online store. If it does, I ll definitely come back.

DEALx
13 days using the app
January 23, 2023

Not bad hfhjgvjkigfhjjfvbmkigcesn gun yffhjv jhfggvghgfb htdfhjgfd jgdfytc gruff frfcv. Gggvvggjhvhgfxghh

Azure supplies
Eggflow replied February 3, 2023

Thank you for your 5-star review! We're glad to hear that you're finding the app to be "not bad." Our goal is to provide a seamless and helpful experience for all of our users. If there's anything we can do to help you make the most of the app, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for your support.

Edited May 14, 2020

good I liked a lot, easy to use and guide, I will continue to use it and increasing the plan thanks

Mr. LuiGi Shop Online
Spain
Eggflow replied May 20, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

We greatly appreciate your kind words. We hope that we will bring to you many benefits more in the future.

Please contact us if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email (felicia@eggflow.com).

Best Regards,
Eggflow Support Team.

May 16, 2021

Great app. I have had it for a few days and the views seem to be going up. I will use the Free version fora bit to see how that goes and then possibly update to a paid one to add more items but so far so good. Has increased traffic.

Class and Sass Boutique
13 days using the app
November 27, 2018

3 stars because I just downloaded. I'll update in 30 days. Let's see if this is what it says it is.

17ShortStop.com
30 days using the app
November 25, 2018

awesome app, helped market selected products. My website www.designsbyerika.store gained a lot of traction from it.

Designs By Erika
December 12, 2022

Great but I hope to get more sales. Very easy to use and understandable, but I hope to see more regarding conversions.

LCo