Instant Traffic

Instant Traffic

by Eggflow

Free Traffic & Ads Exchange

stupidlit

I love this app so much!! It has helped my buisness grow in numerous ways. Thank you thank you thank you

The Vault

A great concept, with a lot of personalization, but I tested it out and upon visiting my own website, all I received was those annoying popup ads that cover the true content of the page. What's worse, the ads were all my own products! However, that being said, the app indicated that I had 9 impressions, which means that someone else somewhere else also saw my products, as that did not match the traffic flow on my webiste at that very moment. I will give it some time to see how it pans out.

HND Crafted

hope it works it seems like a good concept www.hndcrafted.com

Ready To Prepare

I am using the free plan right now hoping that I can bring traffic to my store. If I am able to do so then I will definitely be purchasing the paid for version so that I have that extra flexibility.

hue and shades

I'm giving this app a five star first then test it out if it does what is advertised...just hope it helps. I'll update in couple of weeks with results...also update my rating then..

In Style Outdoors

I really like this App. I think it can only do good. I will try it on my Store and see what happens. I feel really positive! Thanks

Trendy Stuff & Thingzzz

This app really helped me to increase traffic. Very easy to use too. Highly recommend it to start growing your business too!!!

Reveal Me CynMarie

Just downloaded the app I hope it helps my store. I have been trying different apps hopefully this one does the job.

The all new style store

I have just started using this app and hope that it will bring more benefits to me, therefore i do believe that all aps are exceptional including this one. If it works wonders then its beyond exceptional.

DubaiHQ

I gave 4Star because I just installed this App and hoping that it will serve the purpose. Perhaps if it doesn't work, I'll come back and give a sincere update.