Instant Traffic & Ads

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Love Lyly!

Haven't tried all functions. This comment session asks for at least 100 words, which is stupid. Good bye.

Thank you for your feedback.

If you are a new user. You can optionally skip the comment session because it is optional. We hope that you will have great experiences more in the future.

Please contact us via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com) if you need any assistance or information.

Streetart Dealers

Give me a chance to use the app before I have to rate it. I haven't even used the app for a day. Maybe it will work maybe not

Thank you for your feedback.

If you are a new user. You can optionally skip the comment session because it is optional. We hope that you will have great experiences more and update new reviews in the future.

Fashion Oath

very easy to use, got visit right away, very good if you're just starting out, and want more attention for your website.

Thank you for your feedback.

We really appreciate it. This is a good start. We hope that you will have great experiences more next time.

If you need any assistance or information, please contact us via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com)

Alpha Medical Solutions

Easy to use. Good app. Helps with sales. Would highly recommend. Can't proceed without leaving a good feedback.

PackBetPH

good job guys! and thank you for the free trial. it really helps alot!

www.packbetph.online

Thank U!

Thank you for your feedback.

This is really a wonderful thing. We hope that the app will help your business the better next time.

Handkick

They provide fake info. Apps shows me over 400 impressions and 3 clicks but I check Shopify dashboard, my info show the store not even increase 1 impressions, I wait more then see that all numbers they shows are fake. I have 3 clicks on my products so at least I should see 3 impression in my store but I see 0.

Thank you for your feedback.

There is a confusion here. So, please let us explain a little bit about the problem as follows: The Impressions that you see in the app's Dashboard (400) are the metrics that are recorded when each ad is displayed on partner’s stores. Clicks (3) means that the number of times visitors click your ads on partner’s stores. That is how the app's Dashboard records the active information of your products that are promoted in other stores ( not your store) to help you know if your app is working or not. Therefore, the information provided by the app is accurate.

We trust the above detail resolve your queries and hope you will update the new rating next time.

To learn more knowledge about how Instant Traffic works, please do refer to our FAQ: https://help.eggflow.com/section/instant-traffic/

Mommy n Me Moments

This app really works and increased my impression rate in just 24hrs I got more than 300 impressions

April 23, 2020

Wear'em.store

I used this app to help me get great impressions and i love it if i could get alot of traffic that would be great but nice app good to use works well for beginners for shopify like me i really love it

April 21, 2020

Hi Wear'em.store,

StruggleHustle

awesome, thank you for the traffic
I will defently use them in the future.............................

April 17, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that you will have more great experiences and new reviews next time.

Please contact us if you need further information or support via email felicia@eggflow.com or live chat.

Have a great day!
Eggflow Support Team

SCD Online

I used this app and it help me gain more clicks. I think i will load another review soon. Just starting and Plan to stay a while.

April 6, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

It is a good sign. We hope that you will be received more great experiences and have new reviews next time.

Please contact us if you need any help or feedback to improve the app via email felicia@eggflow.com or live chat.

Have a great day!