Instant Traffic & Ads

Instant Traffic & Ads

by Eggflow

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

Propaganda clothing

I use this to find customers to promote Propaganda clothing, dictators wear hoodies women apparel........

May 20, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

It is great. We hope that you will be received many benefits when you choose our app and update reviews in the future.

If you have any questions, please contact us via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com).

itemxitem

nice work good but low review im still new i'll see after my ads work good
nice work good but low review im still new i'll see after my ads work good
nice work good but low review im still new i'll see afte r my ads work good ce work good but low review im still new i'll see after my ads work good

May 6, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for your comments.

That's great. We hope you have great experiences and that you have new reviews next time.

To use the application more effectively, please do refer to our FAQ:

If you need help or information, contact us by live chat or email (felicia@eggflow.com)

Eggflow support team.

KIllershadows

helps with getting your store out there for others to see as well it does it in a decently fast way.

May 6, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that you will have great experiences more have new reviews next time.

To use the app more effectively, please do refer to our FAQ:

If you need any assistance or information, please contact us via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com)

Thank you for choosing us!

www.ogogo.co.za

Too soon to say

March 16, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that you will have more great experiences next time and leave new reviews.

Please contact us if you need further information or support via email felicia@eggflow.com or live chat.

Have a great day!

TheOddPot

January 14, 2020

Thank you for the feedback.

I hope that you will have great experiences and new reviews in the future.

Please reach us by sending the email to felicia@eggflow.com or live chat, if you need any assistance and information.

AMPOUR™️

within the first 10 mins i see an impression but not a visitor. it makes me hopeful :) Let's see what happens

January 10, 2020

Thank you for the feedback.

That is a good sign. To generate more traffic and increase revenue, time is of the essence. So I hope the application will help a part of your business to be better in the future.

Happy new year to you and yours!

Revive & Relax

This app is easy to set up and use. It’s bit early to tell if it will benefit my store hence the rating. I will revise once I can see an actual benefit of using the app.

January 2, 2020

Hi Revive & Relax,

Thank you for the feedback.

We hope that you will receive benefits and have new reviews in the future.

Happy new year to you and yours!

Le Michele Boutique

I dont mind the ad pop ups on my page but an ad came up for vibrators and I do not know how to change the settings. I do not want this type of ads on my page.

December 16, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.

If possible, could you let me know more about the issue you have? We will support you.
Besides, to change the popup which appears in your store, please go to settings in Instant Traffic.

We hope that you will have more great experiences and have more new reviews in the future.

Thanks again,
Eggflow Support Team

Yea Me Apparel

The app was very easy to use and allow the product to get visibility. I haven't received any results yet but I'm an optimist and it will work!

December 16, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.

As you know that generating traffic is a long and costly process that involves a lot of different factors and each store has its own unique approach to creating it.
Within our ability, we will provide free tools to help you with certain aspects of that process. We will help your ad be shown to get the most traffic, but whether or not the ad is clicked will still depend entirely on the content of the ad.
If you are a new user, please give the app more time to operate effectively.
We will develop the app better in the future. If you have any expectations about features, please share it with us. It will be very useful.

You can refer to our Blog: https://blog.eggflow.com/

Reach us via our live chat (found on our site eggflow.com) or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Eggflow Support Team

Harnoor’s Trend

Got Impressions in 2 days. Let's see how many purchase this app bring to me and I will give 5 star to the app

November 27, 2019

Hello there,

It was so nice to hear from you.
We hope that you will have more great experiences and have a new review in the future.

Thanks again,