Instant Traffic & Ads

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Fable Brands

I like this app because it helps bring traffic to my website but I am not a fan of the products it puts on the bottom of the page. I wish they could satisfy us even when we don't pay for anything. That's called customer service.

November 9, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

As you know the Instant Traffic app will work by allowing you to display your products in partner stores in the form of advertisements. This way, you get visitors from many other stores to your store. Thus, other merchants will see your products in their own stores and vice versa. This is the main feature of app, helping increase traffic to your store by exchanging product ads with partner's store.

We will try to improve the app's feature better in the next time.

If you need any assistance or information, please contact us via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com).

Good luck with your business!

The Bearded G.O.A.T

It's great so far. I have alot of impressions,just not as many conversions as I want so far but hopefully with the impressions it will get there

August 18, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

We greatly appreciate your kind words. Also, we hope that you will have great experiences more the next time.

Please contact us if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com)

Good luck with your business!

ConsoleTech

Early days but loads of impressions for free. Will see how it goes over the next few weeks and start using the paid services if I see some conversion

Hi there,

We were so pleased to hear from you. We hope that you will have great experiences more.

See more our apps at https://eggflow.com/apps

Please contact us if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email (felicia@eggflow.com).

Awesome Deals 4u

Nice app can't wait t see my store grow .with I will come back to change my rating once I see growth

MONDO Collection

Location Mauritius

Very good apps. I saw 6 impressions in less than 10 mins. A highly recommended application for beginners. Very easy to install and to add product so that the cross promotion starts.

Jef671market

Nice app cant wait to see my store grow with this application. I will come back to change my rating once I see growth

FishingHack

Time spent using app About 1 month

I am using this app to try to get some advertising and sales. Hope it generates some. Will change rating in needed. Easy set up.

The Hempire Hub

Early day so I am still testing out the app for my online store. Once I start recieving results I shall change the rating. There are a free plan but also a monthly payment plans

falseaim

i used this app and it really helped bring more traffic and inflate more sales. I would highly recommend

Hi there,

We were so pleased to hear from you. We hope that you will have great experiences more next time.

Frap Exports

Time spent using app About 11 hours

had an amazing experience with this app. easy to use and not confusing. i wish the trial was longer though.

Hi there,

We were so pleased to hear from you. We will note your request about the app and change it in the future.

We hope that you will have great experiences more next time.