Instant Traffic & Ads

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

CycleBag Store

Location Indonesia

Ok for trial. But i just learn about this store. So i dont know. I dont nake make sell with this app

Hello there,

It was so nice to hear from you. Thank you for sharing your feedback about the app.

As you know that increating traffic is a long and painstaking process that involves a lot of different factors and every store has its own approach to creating it.
Within our ability, we will provide free tools to help you with certain aspects of that process. We will help your ad be displayed to get the most traffic, but whether it gets click or not still depend entirely on the content of the ad. So, you can give the app time to make it work better.

Reach us via our live chat (found on our site eggflow.com) or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Los 4 Swag

its okay, confusing to use. But its displaying my adds apparently. So i guess its working. Well see though.

Hello there,

We checked your issue and saw that it was working well.
We hope that you will have more great experiences in the future.

Please reach us by sending the email to felicia@eggflow.com or live chat, if you need any assistance and information.

houstongobuy

Location Morocco

good app i'm still testing it and i will be right back to edit this feedback if i found something different

Hello there,

It was so nice to hear from you. Thank you for sharing your honest feedback about the app.

We hope that you will have more great experiences in the future.

ConsistAim

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

392 Impressions after two days, only 2 of them visit my store. I hope it will increase...

Settings are easy to configure so 3/5.

JyLoGeJauNe

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

Bonjour, Y a t il des traductions en français pour les fenêtres pop up en plan gratuit? Sinon très bien

The Hangar Shop

Really good. I just started today, it seems very use friendly. I hope this app can help me to move more traffic on my store.

Furry Coats Pet Supplies

awesome it was great. Still learning how to use the program but I think it will get better. interested in finding out about free ads

Hello there,

To learn more knowledge about the app, please do refer to our KnowledgeBase: https://help.eggflow.com/section/instant-traffic/

FIESTY FASHION

i like this ads tools it help my online business to grow and get more traffic to my site so i would like recommend to every to use it you will like it so much.

Hello there,

That is a great result. We hope that you will have more wonderful experiences in the future.

Jewelrybijouterie

Location Turkey
Time spent using app About 1 month

The program works perfectly. The only problem is google ads will take an extra charge? As soon as I gave the ad, I got the provincial impression in seconds.s

Hello there,

Currently, the minimum cost for Google Ads starts at $ 50. This cost increases depending on how much the merchant wants to invest in their advertising.

Jewelry-O-Matic

Awesome App! Received 600+ impressions in two days. No sales but with some upgrades on my end to my site this is going to work great!!! Thank you for this App!