Instant Traffic & Ads

Instant Traffic & Ads

by Eggflow

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

The Bryer Patch Boutique

just got it havent had a chance to use it! SUCKS THAT YOU SPAMMED ME BEFORE i HAD A CHANCE TO EVEN TRY IT OUT!

asked for my review but wont even let me post it pain and I havent even started using it!

DropCity&Co

Don't like it, not really sure how I thought it would've worked, but i don't perfect it for my website personally.

Amazed By Grace Specialties

The app was transparent, and functioned all by itself. We could easily see every other stores' ads on the bottom of our landing page. Unfortunately, it did NOTHING to bring in business. We've had no sales for almost 4 months.

mdb-go inc

This app cost me customers. I run an online petstore and i specifically said no adult content ads ans when i checked the ads myaelf and they had sex lube masage oils etc as cross ads on my page. Traffic aint that important

Surf Zones

The idea behind it is good, but this app slowed my loading speed to 12s from 6s, it was also displaying my adds to me... not sure why is targeting my own store.

Anelkia's

it doesn't work for me. thank you. I would like to unsubscribe. Don't need this app and don't need partners ads on my website. Can you please remove my website from this. Thank you again.

Vazquezprenuer

Seeing an app like this is amazing !!! Now using it for my own online store. If you are doing ecommerce def get this app.

Honest Language Garment Co.

Misleading ratings as you are prompted to review in order to get better SEO, which is incorrect.

Support says they are available but they do not respond. App is glitchy and ugly banners on the bottom of your store do nothing. Would not recommend.

The Filters Club USA by Suri Industries Inc.

I just started using this finds of lil worth. Rest i will update later on. I recommend you to use this app. Thanks

tshirtbros

Only ads showing up is the 5 pick from my store. And you want me to upgrade to the pay plan for this? I dont think so.