Instant Traffic & Ads

Instant Traffic & Ads

by Eggflow

Drive Free Traffic to your store with Ad Exchange & Google Ads

Los 4 Swag

its okay, confusing to use. But its displaying my adds apparently. So i guess its working. Well see though.

November 11, 2019

Hello there,

It was so nice to hear from you. Thank you for sharing your feedback about the app.
We checked your issue and saw that it was working well.
We hope that you will have more great experiences in the future.

Please reach us by sending the email to felicia@eggflow.com or live chat, if you need any assistance and information.

Thanks again,

ConsistAim

392 Impressions after two days, only 2 of them visit my store. I hope it will increase...

Settings are easy to configure so 3/5.

iWantOne

it's ok looks professional enough and gets me impressions, as yet to see any CTR from it though. so will give it a little more time

October 31, 2019

Hello iWantOne,

Thank you for giving feedback.

As you know that generating sales is a long and painstaking process that involves a lot of different factors and every store has its own approach to creating profit. Therefore, we hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

OlaFan

The configuration is very simple, looks good, even if it still does not achieve the precise traffic target

October 23, 2019

Hello OlanFan,

Thank you for giving feedback.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.

Le Carlyle

Instant Traffic has a good start on a good idea but has room for improvement. The page that we placed the app on is new, as is a large percentage of the other stores that use it. They need more quality Shopify stores to use it to help make the application more worthwhile. As we tested the popup ads, we found several stores that look good but many others that are unprofessional or incomplete. Any customer that clicks on a popup, and ends up on an under-par site, will associate that connection with our brand, undermining the hard work of building trust. Any well-managed store will understand the negative of association with lesser stores and will likely not use the app. The shortage of well-established stores with good traffic prevents new above pare stores form getting the traffic that they could have. The app needs to set standards for admittance to improve the worth of the app to all stores. One more thing the tool that the app uses to keep adult content popups off from sites that do not welcome them needs work.

For now, I will keep using the app with the hope that it delivers and improves.

October 18, 2019

This is the best review I've seen. we will update and feed back to you soon. Thanks you so much.

The Player's Plug

This app creates a lot of impressions, but does not really bring in any clicks or visitors. Will give it a few more days to see if traffic increases.

October 21, 2019

Hello there,

Thank you for giving feedback.

Generating sales is a long and painstaking process that involves a lot of different factors and every store has its own approach to creating profit.
Within our ability, we will provide free tools to help you with certain aspects of that process.
We will help your ad be displayed to get the most traffic, but whether it gets click or not still depend entirely on the content of the ad.
Besides, the app needs to have time in order to act effectively, so you do not worry.

We hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Reach us via our live chat (found on our site eggflow.com) or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Sundry Delicacy

I can see how many people are looking at my ads that this app is advertising for my shop. The only downside to this app is that you do not get as much traffic within your store.

Artemis Attire

Haven't used for long, I will update when I use it for a while and experiance the performance. out for now :)

September 8, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us. We are happy about that.

I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences and have new feedback in the future.

Exclusive Trendy Apparel

it was a good app for expanding views on products simple and easy compared to the more complicated apps

September 8, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us. We are happy about that.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.

Retro-Clout

very good ap i just need to understand what banner it has on my page as i dont know which one to delete

September 13, 2019

Thank you for giving feedback.

Can you tell us more about the banner that appears on your store? Please send us a screenshot about that banner via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com. We will support you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7