Instant Traffic & Ads

www.ogogo.co.za

Too soon to say

March 16, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that you will have more great experiences next time and leave new reviews.

Please contact us if you need further information or support via email felicia@eggflow.com or live chat.

Have a great day!

Self-Care-Life

I wish it would get sent out to more people and bring people to my store instead of just having them see it. I want to make money!

February 11, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

We understand your wishes and also hope to support you the best

As you know that generating traffic is a long and costly process that involves a lot of different factors and each store has its own unique approach to creating it.

Currently, we will just provide free tools to help you with certain aspects of that process. We will help your ad be shown to get the most traffic from other stores because Instant Traffic allows you to increase traffic to your store by exchanging product ads with the partner's store, but whether or not the ad is clicked will still depend entirely on the content of the ad.

If you are a new user, we hope that you will give the app more time to operate efficiently.

Also, you can refer to our Blog: https://blog.eggflow.com/

Reach us via our live chat (found on our site eggflow.com) or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

TheOddPot

January 14, 2020

Thank you for the feedback.

I hope that you will have great experiences and new reviews in the future.

Please reach us by sending the email to felicia@eggflow.com or live chat, if you need any assistance and information.

AMPOUR™️

within the first 10 mins i see an impression but not a visitor. it makes me hopeful :) Let's see what happens

January 10, 2020

Thank you for the feedback.

That is a good sign. To generate more traffic and increase revenue, time is of the essence. So I hope the application will help a part of your business to be better in the future.

Happy new year to you and yours!

Revive & Relax

This app is easy to set up and use. It’s bit early to tell if it will benefit my store hence the rating. I will revise once I can see an actual benefit of using the app.

January 2, 2020

Hi Revive & Relax,

Thank you for the feedback.

We hope that you will receive benefits and have new reviews in the future.

Happy new year to you and yours!

Le Michele Boutique

I dont mind the ad pop ups on my page but an ad came up for vibrators and I do not know how to change the settings. I do not want this type of ads on my page.

December 16, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.

If possible, could you let me know more about the issue you have? We will support you.
Besides, to change the popup which appears in your store, please go to settings in Instant Traffic.

We hope that you will have more great experiences and have more new reviews in the future.

Yea Me Apparel

The app was very easy to use and allow the product to get visibility. I haven't received any results yet but I'm an optimist and it will work!

December 16, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.

Within our ability, we will provide free tools to help you with certain aspects of that process. We will help your ad be shown to get the most traffic, but whether or not the ad is clicked will still depend entirely on the content of the ad.
If you are a new user, please give the app more time to operate effectively.
We will develop the app better in the future. If you have any expectations about features, please share it with us. It will be very useful.

You can refer to our Blog: https://blog.eggflow.com/

Harnoor’s Trend

Got Impressions in 2 days. Let's see how many purchase this app bring to me and I will give 5 star to the app

November 27, 2019

Hello there,

It was so nice to hear from you.
We hope that you will have more great experiences and have a new review in the future.

Ethereal Seer

The app doesn't integrate ads well and it dodnt seem to generate traffic to my site as much as annoy visitors of other shopify pages with a relentless ad

Los 4 Swag

its okay, confusing to use. But its displaying my adds apparently. So i guess its working. Well see though.

November 11, 2019

Hello there,

It was so nice to hear from you. Thank you for sharing your feedback about the app.
We checked your issue and saw that it was working well.
We hope that you will have more great experiences in the future.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8