Instant Traffic & Ads

Instant Traffic & Ads

by Eggflow

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

Fancy Tesa Boutique

#fffc'c ch gdndndjisnsnx x dbejeis8cudkenenene dnjejsns night isnejjsenjedndndnrndmfndndndndndndndnsndn

July 27, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that the app brings benefits to you more in the future.

Please contact us if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email (felicia@eggflow.com).

Savage Sity

Got 2 impressions wishing the first 3 minutes of downloading, great for impressions but we will see about conversion.

Hi there,

We were so pleased to hear from you. We hope that you will have great experiences more.

shopzoneze

good app and help my store to upsell and advise you to download this app if you grow you sell best of luck

Hi there,

We were so pleased to hear from you. We hope that you will have great experiences more next time.

Maygoo

Decent app, didn't get too much traction as of now, but I'll update if that changes. Did work the best so far of them all.

Luxify

still cheking this app out
although is helping me a lot because is providing me with some impressions

Hi there,

We were so pleased to hear from you. This is a good sign of developing the business. We hope that you will have great experiences and new reviews next time.

House 4 Pets

Great app waiting for my first sale. I used the app for add marketing. So far so good. Waiting for more reviews.

May 22, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

Generating sales is a long and painstaking process that involves a lot of different factors and every store has its own approach to creating profit. Thus, we hope that you will give it more time to work effectively and receive many benefits in the future.

Best Regards,
Eggflow Support Team

Illustrious Strands

I'm still unsure. I haven't had any sales yet, so I cannot give an accurate rating. i'll come back after the trial.

Thank you for your feedback.

Instant Traffic will help your ad be shown to get the most traffic, but whether or not the ad is clicked will still depend entirely on the content of the ad.
If you are a new user, please give the app more time to operate effectively. We hope that you will have great experiences next time.

Please contact us if you have any questions via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com).

Good luck with your business!
Felicia | Eggflow Support Team.

Jazara Store

I am getting impressions but no visitors to my account. there is some problem

Thank you for your feedback.

As you know that generating visitors is a long and costly process that involves a lot of different factors and each store has its own unique approach to creating it.
Within our ability, we will help you with certain aspects of that process. We will help your ad be shown to get the most traffic, but whether or not the ad is clicked will still depend entirely on the content of the ad.
Besides, the app also needs to have time in order to operate effectively, so please give it more time.

Please contact us if you have any other questions via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com).

Propaganda clothing

I use this to find customers to promote Propaganda clothing, dictators wear hoodies women apparel........

Thank you for your feedback.

It is great. We hope that you will be received many benefits when you choose our app and update reviews in the future.

If you have any questions, please contact us via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com).

itemxitem

nice work good but low review im still new i'll see after my ads work good
nice work good but low review im still new i'll see after my ads work good
nice work good but low review im still new i'll see afte r my ads work good ce work good but low review im still new i'll see after my ads work good

May 6, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for your comments.

That's great. We hope you have great experiences and that you have new reviews next time.

To use the application more effectively, please do refer to our FAQ:

If you need help or information, contact us by live chat or email (felicia@eggflow.com)

Eggflow support team.