Instant Traffic & Ads

Instant Traffic & Ads

by Eggflow

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

The Book Of Gardening

Just installed it, will come back when I get some sort of result. I need som sort of traffic and this seem legit.

Seek No Approval

This app seems to do what it says, i like it so far, as in i already m getting traffic to my page. would highly recomend so far so good for day 1

Neverland In a Box

I used this app to help me expand customer engagement, Its gotten 6 views over 13 hours.. I wish it had more of a reach for the target audience im attempting to reach

Leggings Sporty

The reason only a 3 is because I only came onboard yesterday. So to give a proper rate I would need at least 7 days to see the result. But even after less than 24 hours there have been over 100 impressions but unfortunately no clicks just yet. Time is needed here.

Max Easy Store

enjoying so far, but its early days yet to be sure if i shall keep it. I havent had a large enough traffic data to make an informed decision.

Hera's Loft

I like how easy it is to setup the app. It was a seamless set up process and within minutes I started to see traffic and impressions being made.

Inspire Pets

I just got this app, the setup was very easy. Will leave a more detailed review when I've gotten some results to analyze.

December 21, 2020

Hi Inspire Pets,

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that the app will be useful for you business.

Feel free to let us know if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email ( felicia|@eggflow.com).

Impressive Fads

recently i find so i can say is easy just add 5 productos to a list, so i see where we go. i hope this work.

December 13, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

That's great. We hope that you will have more good experiences in the future.

If you have any issues, please contact us via live chat or email
( felicia@eggflow.com)

ZEProducts

I just got it, I don't know how it works yet ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

December 4, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

To learn more about how Instant Traffic works, do refer to our FAQ: https://help.eggflow.com/section/instant-traffic/

If you have any questions, please let us know via live chat or mail ( felicia@eggflow.com).

Felicia

AllBargains2GO

I used the app and It helps a lot driving traffic to my website and Sales have increased. It can be more better if it includes paied advertising our subcribers websites.

November 23, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

That's great. We hope that it will bring more benefits to you in the future. Besides, we will note your feedback to improve the app better in next time.

If you have any issues, please contact us via live chat or email