Instant Traffic & Ads

Instant Traffic & Ads

by Eggflow

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

Pelusastore

good i still look how is working but look good to me , let see to pass of the time how works... nice

March 8, 2021

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that the app will be useful for your business more in the next time. Also, we will improve the app better in the future.

Feel free to let us know if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email ( felicia|@eggflow.com).

Dopamine Factory

The app is really helpful. I started seeing results and traffic gain within one day with the free trial. I will definitely be subscribing.

Miu-su

I used this ad to get my product out there and draw people into my store. Fortunate for me I have had almost 1400 impressions in the first week! I'm impressed.Amazingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!

6-glass shot dispenser

I use this app to help get instant traffic to my online stores. It is super simple and easy to manage.

Gorgés De Soleil

amazinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Monkey Essentials

Gadgets & Accessories

I use this app to create and promote the items that are available at my store. It works great and it is user friendly

mobilehomebus

i used it to get more impressions
get more clicks
Easy to use many simple ways to target your audience

MaeMae Brand

Really good to try for free and see the type of traffic you get very informational and interesting at the same time its a free try so go for it!

January 21, 2021

European Sportswear

So far so good. I'm happy with this app and eager to experiment more with it. Free traffic, so give it a try!

January 21, 2021