Instant Traffic & Ads

Instant Traffic & Ads

by Eggflow

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

BitofBristol

Love it ! Easy to use and I was able to choose easily what I wanted ,the colors,font and design .super cool. And free.

SkyLimit 20

I used this app and is helping me understand my metrics and what do i do after impressions have been seen. Recommend this app

Olexo

È un app molto utile e sembra funzionale è molto semplice da usare anche se sono all'inizio.
Lo consiglierei ai principianti

Kostvel

I really liked the app! Two hours later, the views of the site went!
There were very few views up to this point.

FlinQK

This app is brilliant, I love it, it works perfectly, and the time to obtain results is impressive.

dashkams

SO far very good _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EssentialityPop

I use this app to help drive traffic to my site. I just started using it, so I'm not quite sure how well it works yet, but the layout is very nice.

Finer Things Boutique

I have only had this app for roughly three days. It has brought traffic to my store. Will continue to monitor it to see how much of a difference this app makes. Good app. I recommend it.

Electrique humidifier

very good app
easy

September 28, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

We greatly appreciate your kind words. Also, we hope that you will have great experiences more the next time.

Please contact us if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com)

Good luck with your business!
Eggflow Support Team.

Blayne's Wax Creations

Good so far, brought a few viewers, gonna see if it brings orders or not. Easy to setup, ads aren't too bombarding.

September 28, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

Good luck with your business!
Eggflow Support Team.