Free Gifts by Secomapp

Free Gifts by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Boost your sales with multiple offers

6th Sense Fishing

This app does exactly what we need - creates many more options not offered by Shopify for giving away free product based on certain requirements.

Bamschool by HOLYMESH

In our Shop the Costumers can't put the right size in the cart. No matter what they choose, in the cart is always the size xxs. Terrible. This is a thing that should not happen.
We installed it for a big action an know the costumers don´t by the products, cause they can't put the right size in the cart. We loose a lot of Money.

SKIN&CO ROMA

This app is the best option for offering customers free samples and gifts with purchase. The support team was very helpful with helping me setup the app and my sample offerings, as well as making minor adjustments so that it works for my shop. I highly recommend this app!

EDGABILITY

Fantastic app! Does exactly what it claims to do. Pretty easy to use. And the support team is super prompt not to mention how helpful they were to customize positions, give instructions and screenshots for ease of understanding. I used it the entire duration of the trial, however it's expensive for me to proceed with a subscription. Waiting for some special deal!

Innoxa

Great app with excellent customer service. We had a minor issue which was resolved in a timely fashion.

Hidrate Inc

Great app! Super easy to use. The secomapp team handled the liquid installation for us, and they had it done within about 12 hours.

Super-Dry Systems

Very usefull application. They also offer great customer service and they answer quickly to customer support.

Irresistible Me

Slowed down my site pretty bad. I uninstalled after a few hours live and sales came back in right away

Pretty Suds

Really good app for improving sales. Does require some liquid integration but the team will code it into your site in less that 24 hours for free (which is unheard of!) Thanks Lea for your help :-)

Oz Hair & Beauty

Really Great! Support was quick to solve my issues! Definately recommend using to promote your shop

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45