Free Gifts by Secomapp

Free Gifts by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Free gifts, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

Envirosax

Seriously hands down the best customer service! The app seems to be able to do everything that I need, it's simple to use and as someone who is slightly umm technically challenged, the support was top notch. I managed to get exactly what I wanted and needed in minimal time supported by friendly and patient staff. I really recommend this app! Oh and Robert is awesome!

August Berg (オーガストバーグ)

it is quite straightforward on the surface yet not really bu the customer service help was really useful and it allowed me to achieve what I wanted to implement. 5 star for customer service!

タッパーウェアブランズ・ジャパン

Not many digital savvy staffs in my team so the help on chat really helps. The service level is very high, quick response and solutions.

チェンジテストショップ

The support team is great.
They were so quick to respond, so helpful!
It is a very good app and I recommend it. サポートの対応が早くてとても助かりました。
とても良いアプリなのでおすすめです。

Boom Watch Company AB (publ)

Great app for gifts, and a fantastic support, very helpful and friendly! Will help increase conversion rates.

SLMD Skincare by Sandra Lee, M.D. - Dr. Pimple Popper

GWP programs are crucial to any business. It's been a challenge finding a good app and although this one isn't the most user friendly, the support team is incredible. I can't say enough how supportive Robert is. He responds immediately and provides recommendations or resolves issues asap!

Dermalogica Thailand

Friendly customer service and great app! A powerful tool for various types of offers to boost sales and conversion rate. Free Gifts app provides you with a set of easy to complicated offers, including gifts, discounts, up-selling, and cross-selling.
Customers will prefer surfing your site to other shops and staying there to discover all your surprising deals.

Silly George

This app requires the developers to add liquid code manually. I had 2 days of back and forth communication with Robert who said that even though they were on holiday, they would get it done, unfortunately he just ghosted me for 3 days, which caused us to scramble last minute to find another app at the last minute. I see others have had good service experiences but unfortunately our experience with this app was frustrating and disappointing. (I wouldn't have left a review, but Robert has sent 2 automated emails in the last few days to ask for one -so here it is).

February 17, 2021

Hi,
I’m really sorry for your unhappy experience. We have been back from our Lunar New Year holiday and able to install the code for you quickly! We have been trying to contact you through ticket #93118. Could you kindly check your mailbox and let us know your thought? Thank you so much!

3DUPfitters

I installed it and couldn't get it to work and so uninstalled it. Unfortunately according to Shopify Tech Support it added code that completely hosed my shopping cart. This made me lose 1/2 day of sales while Shopify support walked me through removing their code from the liquify files.

February 14, 2021

Hi,
I’m so sorry for the unhappy experience you have encountered. It’s a pity that we did not receive any emails from you so we do not have the chance to support you properly. I have created the ticket number 93259 for further support. Could you please check your mailbox and let us know your thought?
Thank you so much!

Osée

super app and super support so i highly recommend it.
very interesting and support responds very quickly

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 63 64