Free Gifts by Secomapp

Free Gifts by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Boost your sales with multiple offers

JENSEN BROS. Off-Road

It's the only one I could get to work on my site! All the other apps wouldn't function correctly or they would interfere with other apps.

BIGBIG

I needed the ability to add a Free gift automatically to the cart. The support on this app is amazing! Brian is so helpful and got us up and running. He also tweaked it so it would work with stacked discounts. You can't beat the support team.

Origami Rack

I wish I could live ZERO stars; this is the worst app I have ever encountered; they added so much code to my theme and destroyed so much of my custom settings. I tried reaching out to customer service, and they reply every 24hrs like clockwork(for a single reply), so if you are in a bind, don't expect a response until the next day, by that time, you just lost a bunch of sales. If you are reading this and thinking about getting this app DONT if you already did and you are looking for help removing all their destructive code, email me > fuzz@wearefuzz.com > UPDATE: There should be a way to reply to their reply They did next to nothing to fix the issues. DONT USE THIS APP. Also, NOTE the "sparklingvision" review was posted the very next day I posted my one-star review. It's clearly a fake review, be less obvious.

October 26, 2019

We are sorry for all inconvenience you have had with our app.
We actually have tried our best to fix the issues we’ve been informed as soon as possible. Sorry that the support has not come in time you decided to remove the access and app.
Sorry again, we have proceeded the refund and replied to you already.

sparklingvision

Perfect customer service. I have quite a lot of questions and always get fast email reply! Definitely recommend!

Wacaco

You cannot go wrong with the Free Gifts App and especially with the team behind it. The app works great and if you need any support Brian and Stephen are always available. Brian even helps me to fix a theme issue not related with their app in 5 min. Top service!

True North

I have tried several gift apps and this is the best. The customer service was very helpful and they even place the code for you!

Shape-it

Secomapp knows their business. I have a couple of their Applications now and they work exactly as advertised. I love the Free Gifts App. It has a lot of depth which is so beneficial to one's needs. It's very user-friendly and aesthetically pleasing. Thank you, guys! I highly recommend this App.

Sibu Seaberry

Great free gift w/ purchase options. Love the option to have a notification banner letting them know about the free gift. This has helped increase average order value during promotions

Arctic Fox India

Great App and Great Customer Support.
It really helps for conversions
Specially Thanks to Lea.......

Amazing-Solutions.com

This app has good support from the developers. They respond to requests promptly, and provide ample support for the app. It functions well, although there could be better controls to customize the look without using custom css.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50