Free Gifts by Secomapp

Free Gifts by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Boost your sales with multiple offers

LivingEngine

It's pretty hard to create offers and when you contact support they usually answer after a long time and only give you plain instructions without helpful walkthrough support. The app doesn't function really well. It also limits you to a low amount of products to offer as a gift (if you want to create an offer that the customer will receive a free shirt for example when purchasing over a certain amount of money, you can only choose very few products and not entire collection.)

MR2 Heaven

This is a very good and solid app. Whenever we had issues, the customer support team has been quick and phenomenal. Nicolas was quick to help address any issues we've came across while changing through multiple themes. He made the whole experience seamless, easy and super quick. Also, due to some complications with another App that we are also currently running (Bold Product Options), Nicolas was able to help make everything compatible with some clever editing! Highly recommended!

The Vintage Cosmetic Company

I have used this app for Free Gifts on our website and I have found it to be very good and easy to bespoke the messaging. Support has been excellent.

Baby Luv Boutique

The support team is absolutely great. Speedy and efficient. If the app works as well as they do then it would be awesome.

Modernica Inc

Brian and the Secomapp team are great and easy to work with. The application has been able to accomplish all my needs from free items to buy x get y for free. Highly recommended.

HoneyGirlOrganics

We've used the Free Gifts app several times in different ways, and it always performs perfect. Totally worth it and especially now towards the holiday season.

Red H Nutrition

I used this app to help me create easy, free gift options for my customers. It did exactly that - easier than any of the other apps I've tried. I've used BOLD Motivator app, but this Free Gift app is far superior to that option! A+++

Sweetea

I am doing a trial with this app. I must tell that the support I have receive is really great, all my problem were solved immediately and the app is just working great. I must wait the results, but all the preparation was just perfect for me.

The Panic Room

Was a little confusing when first installed, but awesome and really quick responses from the team! They will be on it before you know it

Dedicated Brand USA, LLC

We do consistent giveaways to increase the perceived value to our customers which is crucial to our business. We have tried multiple apps that promised to do what they said they could but always ran into one issue or limitations and could never find a clear solution. We finally came across the Free Gifts app by Secomapp and the app works perfect not to mention the unbelievable customer service that helped us through every step of the way. We would highly suggest anyone that is looking for a free gift option to give this one a try!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37