Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

by Secomapp

Free gifts, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

Ferri Seeds

The customer service was amazing, and quick with their online chat. I quickly received screenshots and personalized help getting what I needed. They had all of the answers quickly! The tool looks powerful. It's just new, so I can't comment on the tool yet. The service is excellent!

September 18, 2021

Hi Human Food,

Our team is all grateful to have you with us and it's always our pleasure to support you. Although we have received your wonderful feedback, we acknowledge that there are some points we need to improve in order to make our precious merchants fully satisfied.

If you need any assistance from us, please contact our team via the live chat or email us at support@secomapp. We are all looking forward to having a chance to support you!

Human Food

Great customer service setting up codes! Quick, helpful, and friendly. I would recommend it. Thanks.

Good day Human Food,

Thank you so much for leaving us an awesome review! With your precious support, our team is encouraged to work harder to improve the app and the support team.

If you have any further requests, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com. We always appreciate you!

Ellie

Spacemasks

Used the app to create a buy one get one free offer. When I had a small glitch the support team (especially Trix) were very quick to resolve the issue.

Dear Spacemasks,

You really made our day with your kind words! Our team, especially Trix, will be really excited to read this. With your precious feedback, it motivates us to keep on improving the app and develop better features for our customers!

If you need further support, we will always be waiting for you at live chat or support@secomapp.com. It's always our pleasure to assist you!

Alex

Destination Gold Detectors

First of all, the feature offered, to have free gifts popping up when customers put select merchandise in cart, is a feature that I had tried to find an app for, for a long time...really happy to have found that Secomap offers this. That said I am also thankful for the customer support. Support has been available around the clock. I also appreciate that the app team is volunteering to fix any arising issue for us, instead of sharing instructions only. This is has been very helpful to me since sometimes I simply do not have time to be sidetracked and try to learn how to troubleshoot various apps. So, Thank you again, Trish and the team!

Hi Destination Gold Detectors,

Thank you so much for leaving so wonderful a review! Trix would be happy to know that you are satisfied with our app and support team!

Martin

Be my cook

The staff members are amazing and very helpful. They help me installing my offers et resolve some issues in minutes only ! I really recommend the app!

Hi Be my cook,

We are so glad that our team has been able to support you promptly. Thank you so much for leaving us a wonderful review so that we can work tirelessly to improve our app even more.

May you have any further requests, please contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com. We are always ready to serve you!

Robyn Skincare

I used this app to help me add free gifts at the checkout when full-sized items were ordered. The app was good to start with, but I encountered a few areas that needing improving specifically to my site. The team were amazing in fine tuning certain areas for me, including a much faster re-fresh of the checkout. They provided an almost bespoke service with amendments which has made my life much easier and reassured me for launching the site. Thank you!!

Dear Robyn Skincare,

Our team is super thrilled to read your awesome feedback. It's so great to have you with us and we can't be any happier to have satisfied you with our app and services! Thanks to your support, we will certainly work harder to improve our Free Gifts app.

Should you need our support, please do not hesitate to drop us a message via live chat or email support@secomapp.com.

Trix

belif India

Amazing app for free gifts! Very easy to setup and configure. Using it since a year now. Never faced any issues or bugs. Great support.

September 15, 2021

Good day to you belif India,

Thank you so much for leaving us so awesome a review! With your precious feedback, it motivates us to keep on improving the app and our support team.

If you need further support, we will always be waiting for you at live chat or support@secomapp.com. Your satisfaction is always our highest priority!

Martin

The Boujie Lounge

Absolutely first class customer service. Trix was able to answer and resolve a small issue I was having when displaying an offer generated by the app with a 3rd party checkout slide bar. App works perfectly now on both desktop and mobile devices.

Hi The Boujie Lounge ,

Thank you so much for your awesome review! Trix would be excited when reading this. Thanks to your trust in our Free Gifts app, we would work harder to develop new features and improve our support team to assist you better in your business.

We are just one message away via live chat or email address support@secomapp.com. Your satisfaction is always our pride and joy!

Knox Corporation

fast support! Quick to resolve all inquiry and it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

September 9, 2021

Good day to you Knox Corporation!

Thanks a ton to your wonderful feedback! Our team is so happy to know that we could assist you promptly. Your precious support would definitely motivate us to work harder to improve our app and our support team.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to leave us a message via live chat or an email to support@secomapp.com. It's always our pleasure to accompany you.

All the best,
Rio

Above The Collar

Louis and Trix were great in helping me resolve my App issue in a quick fashion. communication was great too.

September 9, 2021

Nice day to you Above The Collar,

Thank you so much for leaving so awesome a review! Louis and Trix would be really excited to read your awesome review. With your precious support, our team would definitely try harder to provide better features and also better services.

You are always our pride and joy! Please feel free to reach us anytime via live chat or email support@secomapp.com as we always welcome you!

All the best,