Free Gifts by Secomapp

Free Gifts by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Boost your sales with multiple offers

Casa Amuk

Great app! Would use this app again :)

Very simple and effective app. It was a simple and easy set up the basics.
Struggled setting up some features such as layout and colours, but customer support were great and very helpful every time I reached out.

MDNT45

Great app! With it I made absolutely all kinds of automatic discounts that I wanted and launched them at the same time, which can not be done using the standard options in Shopify.

In addition, сustomer support service was simply amazing! I got a quick response and they even made some changes to the app’s CSS settings as I requested. Perfect service!

Doggyz In Style

Customer support has been great. They quickly did the setup for the Free Gift offer that I wanted to have. Looks great in my store

CuteDutch

We are using the app for a couple of weeks now and are very happy with it, works perfect and is covering our needs.
There was a little problem and support was very helpfull and quick with resolving the problem.

Chicks Gadgets

Excellent app. Support just installed it for me exactly as I wanted it set up. Now will put it into good use

Riddle Oil

App works very well and the customer support is amazing. Every time I ask for anything to be customized or changed they are on it immediately. Highly recommend.

Mystic Moments UK

The app works really and allows us to give something back to our loyal customers. Support is always helpful and quick to fix any problems.

Exclusive Beauty Club

Very frustrated with this app. I wish it would work properly. I repeatedly need support to fix errors and it is causing poor customer experience on our store.

March 16, 2020

Hi Admin,
So sorry for a little late response due to the weekend.
Your request has been checked closely and replied to your inbox already.
Please check your email and we promise we will keep in touch quickly within our working hours.

BlueLooks

You might think there are ton of similar apps out there, and you might think it's just a simple free gift app, but trust me I have tested 10+ top free gift / bundle apps, this is the only that actually worked. Their support, Brian, is great! Unlike other big name app devs in this market, I can tell that Brian and his team actually put up effort to ensure users' success. If nothing changes, I will stick to this app for this store and future stores.

OBJEKTS

Good app with a lot of options. The customer support is really good and responsive. Louis was very helpful and solved my issues promply. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 54 55