Free Gifts by Secomapp

Free Gifts by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Boost your sales with multi offers: BOGO, Buy X get Y, Upsell.

BeautyBLVD

Have installed on two Shopify stores. Great support and works great. Lots of options for price thresholds, product thresholds, etc.

SWAIR

Easy to use free gift with purchase app with an excellent customer service team and attention to detail. Highly recommend!

Bags Boards

This is one of the best apps on my site. It does exactly what I need it to and the support is amazing. I've switched themes and each time they are there to help me quickly.

MWPolar

Really great app. Works as it should. Really appreciate the fast and helpful support they provide after installing the application.

Laumière Gourmet Fruits

Great app and even better team. Appreciate the support they have given over the last few days in installing the app!

Vini e Distillati Angelo Delea SA

Very usefull, high convertion, and simple to use app. Fast and kind customer service that answered even in the weekend!

Dermalogica Malaysia

Excellent customer service. Swift responses and support all the time. Impressed by the customer service during the weekend.

Firefly Chocolate

Installed for Black Friday promotion. App does everything we want it to out of the box, impressed by the full feature set. Developer was very prompt with assisting with initial installation and making adjustments so it displays properly on our theme.

Good Dog People™

Worst experience ever. Installed the app but didn't work. Asked for help and there was no response until a review was given and they responded. Did some customisation work on my theme without backup and broke some codes, resulting in carousel, menu and cart issues which affected our store conversions for a week. These issues were not brought to light until Secomapp highlighted to me, claiming that they stumbled upon these issues but they're gonna fix it out of goodwill if the neg review is removed. Review was removed but errors are still not fixed. Secomapp suggest I get a dev to fix the errors. Out of desperation, we have no choice but to back date the theme that's two versions before since Secomapp didn't back up the last theme version. There's also no clear instructions on uninstallation despite asking for it on 12 Nov. Horrible experience. Use this app at your own risk.

November 20, 2020

10:08 PM

Hi admin,
We're sorry for the unhappy experience you have encountered. We had backed up your theme on our local before we installed the app on Nov 12. Could you please check the emails we sent so that we can investigate the root cause and fix the issue for you?
Thanks,

Zatural

This is the second Secomapp app that we use on our Shopify store. Secomapp is really good to work with, and they always respond to my issues within 24hrs. Their free gifts app has been a great addition to our store. Any issues that we have had they have been able to help us solve them. The only downside is my business is in the USA, and I'm pretty sure Secomapp is in like India or something because they only respond to my emails when I'm sleeping.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 59 60