Free Gifts BOGO buy x get y

Free gift, buy x get y, bogo, gift with purchase, buy 2 get 1

From $29.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Bind Singapore

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app didn't work to my needs at first. But I reached out to Robert, and it was solved immediately. Turns out their development team needs to custom some code according to my theme to get it working perfectly. Kudos to Brian from development team too!

December 10, 2021

Dear Bind Singapore,

Our team is super thrilled to read your awesome feedback. It's so great to have you with us and we can't be any happier to have satisfied you with our app and services! Thanks to your support, we will certainly work harder to improve our Free Gifts app.

Should you need our support, please do not hesitate to drop us a message via live chat or email support@secomapp.com.

Trix

Sabon Singapore

Location Singapore

The app has all the functionalities that we were looking to have. The support team is very responsive and supportive in what we are trying to achieve. I highly recommend this app!

Hi Sabon Singapore,

Ellie

PAPAYA

I used this app for Black Friday and it worked great for our customers, was very helpful and ran flawlessly!

Dear PAPAYA,

This is Free Gifts - Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your compliment on Free Gifts app and also for you helpful feedback. Your support means world to us and it would encourage Free Gifts Team to work tirelessly to improve the features for our valued customers.

If you have any further requests, please feel free to contact us via our livechat or email us at support@secomapp.com. We are always ready to serve!

Daisy

Affordable Meds

Time spent using app About 1 month

Using the app for several websites. Great support, even outside working hours. Thank you for your help.

Good day to you Affordable Meds,

Thank you so much for leaving us so awesome a review! With your precious feedback, it motivates us, especially our developer team to keep on improving the app every day!

If you need further support, we will always be waiting for you at live chat or support@secomapp.com. Your satisfaction is always our highest priority!

Anne

LO & BEHOLD

Location Singapore

I downloaded this this app to offer a Free Gift with purchase and needed help getting started. I clicked on the live chat(bot) thinking I would just get the usual links to their FAQ's and then need to leave my email for someone to email me back in 24-48hrs, but then I got Ellie from the support team (even though it was out of working hours there) who helped me with everything and even got one of the developers to change something for me ON THE SPOT - like WOW! It was a very minor change but they were super happy to do it and it took them no time. I am really impressed with the service so for that I give 5 gold stars. As for the app itself, I have only just started to play around with it, but so far so good :) But highly recommend their super support team!

Good day to you LO & BEHOLD,

We can't express by words how grateful we are to have a chance to support your business! Our team is really excited to read your awesome review. With your precious support, we would definitely try harder to provide better features and also better services.

You are always our pride and joy! Please feel free to reach us anytime via live chat or email support@secomapp.com as we always welcome you!

All the best,
Robert

SWL

Amazing customer service!!! Love how helpful all the staff is. Anytime I have a question, they are there to answer within minutes. Definitely recommend for people who are less tech savvy (like me). Thank you guys!

Dear SWL,

You made our day with your trust in Free Gifts app and your awesome review! Our team is all happy to know that we could support and satisfy you!

If you have any further requests, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com. We are always happy to assist you!

Daisy

Vida Optima

Using this app to help us offer a free gift on orders. Works perfectly, and their support is incredible! So responsive and helped with an issue that arose immediately! Fully recommend.

November 29, 2021

Hi Vida Optima,

We truly appreciate that we can accompany such a kind-hearted and lovely customer like you! Your precious support motivated us to keep on developing the app and providing better services to our precious customers.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to leave us a message via live chat or an email to support@secomapp.com. We are always ready to support you!

Rio

Peachylean Ireland

Location Ireland

Amazing, support and app features look amazing, last-minute changes and support sorted them immediately

Good day to you Peachylean Ireland,

Thank you so much for leaving us so awesome a review! With your precious feedback, it motivates us, especially our developer team to keep on improving the app everyday!

Rio

Ross Street Roasting Co.

Time spent using app About 1 month

I installed the app the day before Black Friday and needed help getting it configured properly with my theme. Shame on me for waiting until the very last minute to set up this app, but the Secomapp support team was AMAZING and got me all set up in a timely and friendly fashion. Fantastic service, great app!

Good day Ross Street Roasting Co.,

You made our day with your trust in Free Gifts app and your awesome review! Our team are all happy to know that you are satisfied with our support!

If you have any further requests, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com. We always appreciate you!

Ellie

Skull Crusher Coffee

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Amazing support, had an issue with the set up of an offer and the developers where extremely fast to respond and provide a fix.
Would highly recommend this app, very robust and the features are very good,

Good day Skull Crusher Coffee,

If you have any further requests, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com. We are always ready to serve!

Trix