Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Excluded

its great i love this app, i recommend getting this

Myvizion

This app looks very good on my website. very easy to install thanks to codeblackbelt.com. i am only starting out so this hasn't taken effect yet but it really looks a handy tool.

Ross Harvey
MyVizion

711shop

thank you very much .good job..............

Sudsdirect

This app makes light work of upsell suggestions. I’ve used the app for at least 8 months without a single issue. Super easy to set up.

Cutedutch

Still in trial mode but very satisfied, the support of the developers is very fast and helpful.
I gonna use this app for our webshop cutedutch.nl

Bramandll

I love frequently bought together for my website! It puts all my products at the right place just enough to influence customers. Im so glad i installed it.

Bigmusculo

Very nice! It's a good tool to promote more products.

Madeyoga

excellent app ! very usefull !! I love it

Babyandpetcentre

We are loving this awesome app! It does all the heavy lifting for us store owners while boosting the store's Average Order Value, increasing Revenue. This is a must-have app to scale and expand your customer base and loyalty. Kudos to Code Black Belt!

Birds Hill Enterprises

I am really happy with the frequently bought together app. It's just what I was looking for! I spent a whole day trying to make my own not realizing there was an app and when I checked with shopify they said "there's an app for that!" The price of the app is well worth the time it saves you trying to configure your own. I could try it for free before buying which is also really nice. I have to spend a little time to tweak it a bit but have not had time recently. Often our customers call us to find out what item goes with what on our site. This app solves that and also solves the problem of the customer purchasing the incorrect attachment for their machine. I highly recommend this app!