Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Dbc Baby Bedding Co

Love It! Looks awesome, and is super handy for the customer to just add the items to there carts all at once instead of having to search for the coordinating items.
They also reached out to me asking if we needed any features added, and that they had tweaked it for our website.
Thank you!

Gomystores

Nice app, its very usefull and important . i recommand it

Sattaj Collection

good but not very. its not satisfying

March 26, 2019

[Note: the feature which allows developers to reply to reviews has only been available since March 2019, that's the reason for the late reply]

We were sorry to hear that you didn't find the app "satisfying".

We wrote to you on two occasions, showing the app working well and tuned to your theme and provided you with additional information on how the app works, but unfortunately, received no reply or any additional feedback.

Swimsale

Great Support! Very Appreciated!

Ergofix Com

Love it! Clean, straight forward!

Write Light Studios

Immediate results! Super easy and great app.

Learnlab

The easiest way I've found to make a great display of frequently bought items. I use it on my store www.learnlab.biz and it helps generate more sale from a single customer.

Magazakimou

it's an amazing app for my shopify store

Afg Designs

Love the idea that I can choose which products should be suggested at setup. Got an email the day after installing the app saying that support fine-tuned some configuration options of the app to better match my them. Wow! Unexpectedly good support for such an inexpensive app.

Blingbeberetail