Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Knucklehead Vapes

Outstanding!
One click setup, easy to tweak for position on page and worked flawlessly from the get go
If you are on the fence about this app, get it now and thank the team for their great product

Emergency Gear Backpack 2

It works well. Amazing application !!

Proutstyr No

Wow. Support answered me in 5 min and did what I requested and more. Good value. Used it for 20 min.

Katie Mckinnon

Impressive! Frank got in touch via email to demonstrate how the Frequently Purchased Together tool worked in the context of my store, and even tuned the look and feel to match the style of my store.

Hecho Ropa

Great app. i was looking for something like this !!!
i'm sure it's gonna bring more product sales.
thanks

Nicotine River

Fantastic service and man oh man does this app work. Great features and excellent support. Thank you guys for everything!

Tiangge Bonanza

Not evev try it yet.Thanks.I would love to try but I don't know how things works.

Bazzle

Neat little app. Excellent Customer Service

21st Century Entertainment Inc

Well i usually don't write reviews but this app is beyond amazing.
It's a MUST have for any e-commerce business.
I got some customization work, got it done in about 10 minutes.
Thank you Frank & Mike for the great tech support, you guys are amazing!!!

Funky Moose Records

Wow. This is not so much an app review, but more a support review. Frank and Mike have been spot on and have gone beyond expectations when I had some questions about the styling of the widget. Instead of giving me the "You need to do this and this", they just did it for me, no questions asked.

Now that it looks great, I'm sure it'll actually turn into some sales.

Thanks boys!