Frequently Bought Together

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

1721 - 1730 of 1942 reviews

Debur Llc

We found this app very useful for our Shopify shop - https://sativaby.com/ - you can add related products manually or by using filters to do that, so it is very easy and at the same time it helps with sells. People can see what are your best sets of products.

Duncanandrose

Excellent app. The developers contacted me to better integrate the app with my shop. Still working with it, but it looks like it's going to work great for our collections. Thanks! http://duncanandrose.com

Le Coin De Maman

super aplli merci top fonctionne trop bien

Shop Best Gift

It is cost effective app! It works a lot!

Stay Connected Lifestyle

Great app. Clear and simple! I haven't tested it yet but I hope to improve my sales very soon.

Dbc Baby Bedding Co

Love It! Looks awesome, and is super handy for the customer to just add the items to there carts all at once instead of having to search for the coordinating items.
They also reached out to me asking if we needed any features added, and that they had tweaked it for our website.
Thank you!

Gomystores

Nice app, its very usefull and important . i recommand it

Sattaj Collection

good but not very. its not satisfying

March 26, 2019

[Note: the feature which allows developers to reply to reviews has only been available since March 2019, that's the reason for the late reply]

We were sorry to hear that you didn't find the app "satisfying".

We wrote to you on two occasions, showing the app working well and tuned to your theme and provided you with additional information on how the app works, but unfortunately, received no reply or any additional feedback.

Swimsale

Great Support! Very Appreciated!

Ergofix Com

Love it! Clean, straight forward!