Frequently Bought Together

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

1721 - 1730 of 2054 reviews

My Boule De Poils

good app easy to use; but you should do your pairs of items manually

Want It 2018

Excellent, professional app! Highly recommended.

Gagitly

great app, works like a charm

Jackpottees

Amazing app, support was able to accommodate customization to their widget to match my theme.

Blindigo

Not test it yet, but app looks GREAT !!! It gives a real Amazon feel and high level of security. Support is amazing! I was installing app late in the evening and leave it to configure in the morning. Tomorrow when I look it up again, I saw that support already send me an email to told me that they configured app for me and to ask me do I like it and do I have to change anything else!?! Freakin' unbelievable !!! I have never ever had that kind of user experience ! Well done guys , keep goin' !

Quake Go

Excellent customer service, responsive reply =) Easy to use and installed. It would be better if the recommendations could be based on product categories and more filters available for manual recommendations. Overall great apps

Excluded

its great i love this app, i recommend getting this

Myvizion

This app looks very good on my website. very easy to install thanks to codeblackbelt.com. i am only starting out so this hasn't taken effect yet but it really looks a handy tool.

Ross Harvey
MyVizion

711shop

thank you very much .good job..............

Sudsdirect

This app makes light work of upsell suggestions. I’ve used the app for at least 8 months without a single issue. Super easy to set up.