Frequently Bought Together

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

1761 - 1770 of 2031 reviews

Top Beauty Finds

If I have to judge by their customer service I would say this is a great app. Just installed yesterday, didn't have a chance to configure it or try it yet, and already received an email that it was configured by the team for me, with basic setting, you know, just to get us started. Very happy so far.

Roots Outlet

Very Good! Congratulations for this app!

Animebabe

The team notified me of some fine tuning after installation and made a few tweaks to maximise on feature delivery! I was really happy with that. 5 stars all the way! I Highly recommnend!

Sexy Salvation

Good has definitley added a few purchases, and paid for itself straight away

Drunknshop

LOVE THE APP! Works great for up-selling on items.

Home Barker

Upsold on 4 orders within the first few hours of downloading

Naomiecolin

Great app, easy to install, every ecommerce should have it.

Carlino Jewellery

WOW ! This app has the potential to triple sales overnight, especially if you use the manual settings for things that are a direct match, like in the fashion trade.
Its also similar to the amazon site, which people are used to and use all the time. So now they can add more goods to their basket with the click of one button.
Easy to use. Very Happy. GET THIS APP and your Sales will go up.

Swag Trends

It is easy to use! I Like it so far! Thank you.

Www Pbandapplejelly Com

It looks awesome. I am so glad we got this app. It also has check boxes and variant drop down.