Frequently Bought Together

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

1911 - 1920 of 2023 reviews

Nr Creative Store

highly recommended apps. very good customer service.

Digital Movies Now

This truly is an easily integrated app. If you are unsure of its effectiveness, then just use the trial period. Its not like other apps that make you commit and then if you don't like it, drop the service before being charged. They set you up with a full 14 days to try the product before being forced to make a decision. Within 2 days of taking the trial, I have already seen the benefits of having it! I am definitely keeping this app as a permanent add to my store! And I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for this type of service! It really does work! Very happy here. Thank you!

Fluffy St

good app easy to install and helps with conversions

Nativepridestore

love this app

The Vapelife Store

This app helped us sell more vape pens and vaporizers. This is not a paid review. This app is QUICK, will definitely help your products upsell and most of all, the customer service is responsive if you need help.

The price is right, don't be silly. Add the "Frequently bought together" app to your store as a way to upsell and give your customers options.

Myphonecase Com

Wow! Best support ever! Contacted for a new placement setup, and within 10 min, everything was done the way I wanted! So professional, and the app is fantastic. Thanks for the great service, Mike.

Thetoastedcoconut

Haven't even opened my store yet but I love love love this app. It's soo easy to use, it looks great and I know it's definetely going to boost sales. #Soexcited

Forever Maria

Very happy with this app. Prompt response time from the team in setting it up on my store. Highly recommended.

Old Fashioned Belgium

One of the only upselling apps that worked out of the box in my heavily modified Brooklyn theme. Thanks.

Only one small language thing I want to change, contacted support and expect no issues from them in helping me.

Runit365

love this app! Out-of-the-box installation and works like a breeze! Most of all, suggestions are really accurate. A must-have