Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together | Reviews

by Code Black Belt

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Maison Du Pyjama

Best app support ever. Every time I have a little problem, I send them an email and in 20 min max the problem is fixed, even on black friday day. Thank you !

Shop Made By Her

I have a business with a wide variety of items and price points. Since we are just starting out, it was tricky to get going. However, after working with the Frequently Bought Together team, who are very responsive and give great support, they were able to help me and, while I have to do quite a few manual recommendations until our sales increase, I do love the feature on our website.

October 19, 2021

Hello, thanks for your feedback!

Our app recommendations are highly configurable.

Stores with a sales history big enough can benefit from automatic recommendations based on previous orders.

When most of the products have not been sold together previously, it is better to configure manual bundles or global recommendations.

Our support team is 24/7 ready to assist you with the app configuration, we hope we can help you make the most of our app.

ShopNellsNikNaks

I dont like that its bundling random items. Its showing luggage and suggesting buy a wine holder with it. Shortly after writing the review; their support team called and walked us through setting up manual bundles.

Dainty925

Easy to use! I was able to set up in just a few minutes based on my preferences and also add a bundle discount and it automatically matched my theme. A few more features could kick it up a notch. Customer service replied right away. Great initial experience.

Tibet Shop Sydney

Fantastic app. The algorithm just works, and the manual recommendations allows you to exercise full control. A bulk edit for manual recommendations by product tag would make this app next level. Very happy overall.

mov-ento

Great customer support! Quck respond to our requests. More customization would be great, although our requirements are quite specific

RSNIFY by Erica Joaquin

The support team was very helpful and was quick to respond. They were very clear on what they made changes to.

besafecamp

Support is very reactive! I really like this app! It would be nice if you made changing the font size more easier.

Buildiverse

I saw that when you remove some items from the bundle discount and decide to buy just 1 item, the X% discount still applies. For example, we give 20% for the items bought together that were over £200 . But, if i remove 2 items and keep one, the item is still valid for 20% off. This should only work if the cart is worth over £200.

January 21, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback!

Our support team has studied the issue you reported and noticed that it is a different app which is providing the wrong information about the discount on the cart page but that the discount is correctly applied on the checkout.

We sent you a bit lengthy email (sorry) and a video to explain it in detail but please tell us if something is not clear or does not work as expected, we will do our very best to help.

All the best!

kissbaby724

It's not bad to use, the basic functions can be realized, if there are more functions, the operation is simpler and better.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10