Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

YodMi

I use this app to improve .it is so good,i like it so much,very easy to use.thank you.I really like his simple operation of yi dong

My Fabulous Cils

very good top ....................................................................................................................................................................

Hello Difference

Great app! It will definitely act as a great tool in order to drive in more sales before the checkout stage.

Bella Valentina™

This app is amazing. looking for so long to it, But it is here now. very recommended to your shop.

Smoky Mountain Beard Co.

So far, so good. Installed easily, but setting the location is a bit confusing. Luckily, they worked on it and placed it where I wanted it to be. The biggest downfall I see, is the stat reporting. It is obviously inaccurate, and you kind of have to search to find it. Most apps open into "dashboard" that shows a snapshot of the app's performance.

So, for the lack of accurate and easy-to-find stats, it only gets 4 stars for now.

February 17, 2020

Hello,

Thanks for trying our app and your feedback!

About placing the app widget, you can always drop us an email and we will do it for you in a minute.

About the stats, just click on 'See statistics' button at the end of the preferences page, there are a lot of detailed stats there and their figures should be perfectly fine but please contact us if you detect anything incorrect.

doggiepets

excellent, good application, highly recommended, I hope to make the most of it, use it without fear.

gitanarose.shop

buena de momento no me esta dando muchos problemas pero ya veremos mas adelante... ya dejare otro comentario al respecto

Quick Wipes

Great app even my first time using this. Helps improve my store and it is more convenient than other app out there.

The Easy Sport

j'aime beaucoup cette application , elle rajoute beaucoup de crédibilité a mon site , je recommande !

Qadies

AWESOME PRODUCT REALLY LOVE WORKING WITH IT.
IT CONVERT MORE
THANKS SO VERY MUCH FOR CREATING SUCH CONVERT APPS.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8