Frequently Bought Together

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Record Town TX

I highly recommend this app and even more highly recommend the support team. I rate it 4 stars as opposed to five because it has limited functionality for our specific store. We sell a lot of one and done used albums so sales history for those is not very useful in the algorithm for automated bundles. I would rate this app a 10 star if I could somehow control collections the automated recommendations generates. As it is, I am only using the manual bundle feature since the automated bundles typically don't make sense. Even with this limited functionality, this is a very good app. I am going to push selected manual discounted bundles on our social media and link on our website and hope to generate some sales.

Camandus

Ich möchte gezielte Cross Sells für die Artikel erstellen. Welche App wäre dafür geeignet? Mir nützen weder zufällige Empfehlungen noch Bundles.

One Soul

Es ist auf jeden fall zu empfehlen. Umgang ist leicht aber Zeit aufwändig, anfangs wenn man Produkte Manuell Verbinden will. Ich finde es wäre besser wenn man bei Manueller produkt verbindung z.B. Alle Auswählen und nicht zwingend einzelnt auswählenmuss. Desweiteren wäre es Super wenn man erkennen kann wenn man ein Produkt auswählt das bereits Manuelle verbindung gemacht wurde. ansonsten Super App einfach von selbst erklärt.

JAZZ PELU

Buena app 100% recomendable y fácil de de configurar.
jazzpelu.com la recomienda...................

PHOENXS

It is very quick and easy to set up. Now I am fine tuning it as I'm getting more familiar with how it works.

Maison Du Pyjama

Best app support ever. Every time I have a little problem, I send them an email and in 20 min max the problem is fixed, even on black friday day. Thank you !

Shop Made By Her

I have a business with a wide variety of items and price points. Since we are just starting out, it was tricky to get going. However, after working with the Frequently Bought Together team, who are very responsive and give great support, they were able to help me and, while I have to do quite a few manual recommendations until our sales increase, I do love the feature on our website.

October 19, 2021

Hello, thanks for your feedback!

Our app recommendations are highly configurable.

Stores with a sales history big enough can benefit from automatic recommendations based on previous orders.

When most of the products have not been sold together previously, it is better to configure manual bundles or global recommendations.

Our support team is 24/7 ready to assist you with the app configuration, we hope we can help you make the most of our app.

ShopNellsNikNaks

I dont like that its bundling random items. Its showing luggage and suggesting buy a wine holder with it. Shortly after writing the review; their support team called and walked us through setting up manual bundles.

Dainty925

Easy to use! I was able to set up in just a few minutes based on my preferences and also add a bundle discount and it automatically matched my theme. A few more features could kick it up a notch. Customer service replied right away. Great initial experience.

Tibet Shop Sydney

Fantastic app. The algorithm just works, and the manual recommendations allows you to exercise full control. A bulk edit for manual recommendations by product tag would make this app next level. Very happy overall.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10