Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Bundle Recommended Products, Upsell and Discounts

Gadget Deck

Not a bad app. Use this app if you have a decently established general store or a sub-niche/specific niche store. You get a 30 day free trial which is awesome and gives you time to mess around with all the different things this app has to over.

Izivie

Very good app ! Doesn't allow you to do everything but for the price and compared to others, it is great ! I recommend it

viajanet

las funciones que dicen que hace no funcionan.Intente hacerlo pero no funciona el algoritmo de recomendaciones

Whitenix

It's very good i like it, it help me a lot and it worth the price 100% i recommand it to everybody for sure

Geo Flowers

Well I just got it so I can't speak so much on behalf of the app just yet but so far I do like it and I think it will reesult in more bundle purchases.

marveldogss

good app . used this app to bundle products together. they want 100 min characters. so im just typing

Mountain Biker

It increased my AOV at some sales. Support is also good since they help out almost immediately when I have a question.

daddyrecommend

Very useful for us and help me make more money. Also, it has enough function for me to explore. IT WORKS.

Braceletslover

i just start to use this app i dont know yet how it works, but i hope that gonna work in the best way possible.

FrenchieBeauty™

C'était une bonne application. Plus maintenant. Perdu la plupart de ses fonctions. Cela ne vaut pas ce prix-là. Le support client est également très médiocre.

Previous 1 3 4 5