FreshCredit

FreshCredit

by ByteStand

The first true store credit app

Curvy, Comfy & Beautiful

Very poor customer service - can't get anyone to respond. Lots of glitches with the app itself as well. It's too bad as the concept is good. I was never given a video to review so there was no way I can "refuse" to watch it. I have asked numerous questions and today is the first time I heard from them I need a staff account.

December 3, 2019

We replied 10+ times to this customer via Chat, first providing videos that walk users through our setup. Then after the customer refused to watch our setup video we requested a staff account which was never provided. We take pride in providing extreme customer support, however we can only do so much with a customer who is unwilling to listen to a solution to their issues.

Farm Charm Decor

I have this app installed and it works great. I had some issues when I changed my theme and customer support got everything fixed me. The respond quick and were very kind. Thank you.

PixieLane

I like everything about this App. I would love to see the option to generate reports about the credit status of my customers.

Rosie Daze Boutique

We love Fresh Credit! It is so easy to add store credit for returns and customers have no problems finding and applying their store credit when it's time for them to check out! Very simple and easy to use for both sides. Love, love love!

HACKLEY PICK-UP STORE

The Fresh Credit app has been the perfect solution for our store! The app is easy to use and the developers were able to adapt it to my theme with relative ease. What minor technical issues I've encountered have been solved quickly by their responsive support team. Thank you Fresh Credit!

flash vidéo

This application is great, simple and effective. The customer service has installed me very quickly and those despite the problem of translation because I am French and my English is bad. I use it for prepaid cards so I can also manage my clients' credits internally

Fitcover Australia

This app really does make it easy for small and start business owners to take care of their customers. Transactions are faster and easier for both the business and customers giving us more time to focus on other things to improve our business rather than the problems that this app has already solved for us :) good job!!

LOVE|LABELS

Love the app. Super easy to use and navigate through. Customer service answers really fast and is very helpful

Fawn Shoppe

Um. Life changing. Just installed this app--customer support was amazing. Now I can store credit in customer accounts--solution to one real limitation of Shopify.

secretsensations

great app just can't find the setting to change a few things, that would make it a lot easier to use

Previous 1 3 4 5