FreshCredit

FreshCredit

by ByteStand

The first true store credit app

Soultanicals

Annoyed that my customers cannot view their store credits, depending on what device or browser is used. The credit also kicks out any other discount (wholesale or vip). Disappointed!

State of Comics

I wanted to use this because we do not allow order cancellations and wanted to be able to with store credit. Unfortunately the software does not properly sync customers

Everywear Activewear

The app is so easy to use as a store owner. A good solution to the issue of how to manage store credit without using gift cards. There is a limitation of one discount/code per order. Because I use a discount code for my wholesale customers, I cannot use this app for my store.

Cj Laing

Seems like it could be perfect but not loading all my customers so there's no way to link all my current outstanding credits for use online etc. Reached out to customer service (phone and web) and no one has gotten back to me...

Lastseason

Good app and good service. Could do with some more reporting/filtering stuff.

Simplyrawsomeus

It's super easy and very simple to use. Not sure if it's worth the money but considering the other choices out there this was the best. It would be nice to be able to email the customer when a credit is issued with the ability to attach a note to it. Also to be able to see the balance or issue multiple credits is a little confusing but I figured it out.

Outback Life

Customers are not able to see these credits at check out. Didn't solve our problem.

Generation Outcast Clothing

Finally a cost efficient and streamlined store credit app, this app has made our returns process 3 x more efficient by saving us around 2 minutes per credit we issue, and for a store with 10s of thousands of customers this is something we badly needed, if you are still creating individual discount codes as store credits for your customers I would highly suggest this app!

Steadydreamingco

Great idea for an app, very useful... if it would only work how it states... Beyond disappointed in this app right now. Installed went through the process of adding store credit for a customer & had the customer turn around and tell me about how it doesn't work and how disappointed they were because of this faulty app... So if you want to let down all of your customers with false hope and lies then this app is for you!! If not stay far away. Reached out to customer service via email & phone number provided, no answer or response from either....

Shopivyboutique

HORRIBLE. Because it doesn't work. Customers are trying to checkout and can't because the credit isn't showing up in their account. I literally have to send screen shots to show people it is in there. AND, a customer cannot use a coupon code and their store credit at the same time. That is insane. A store credit is like cash. Why would you not also be able to use a coupon and cash. This needs serious work.

Previous 1 3 4