FreshCredit

FreshCredit

by ByteStand

The first true store credit app

Fawn Shoppe

Um. Life changing. Just installed this app--customer support was amazing. Now I can store credit in customer accounts--solution to one real limitation of Shopify.

secretsensations

great app just can't find the setting to change a few things, that would make it a lot easier to use

Petite Studio

Big help to be able to issue store credit. Allowing me to keep more dollars in my business. I tried this and a competitor and Todd was willing to help me with some custom coding to get it working on my site. Very helpful. Highly recommended

scrapbooknerd.com

This app is basic a fancy way to used discount codes. its not cash. i can't use discount codes and fresh credit at the same time.

April 2, 2019

This is 100% a Shopify limitation, nothing we can do to resolve this. Please contact Shopify and ask them to fix this restriction!

Oh My Goodness!

I don't mean to leave a review but I couldn't find another way to ask a question. I set up FreshCredit as per the video, walked my customer through the steps as per the video and his credit didn't show up in check out and he got fed up and just ended up paying which was rather embarassing. Could you pls help me figure out/fix what went wrong pls?

Soultanicals

Annoyed that my customers cannot view their store credits, depending on what device or browser is used. The credit also kicks out any other discount (wholesale or vip). Disappointed!

State of Comics

I wanted to use this because we do not allow order cancellations and wanted to be able to with store credit. Unfortunately the software does not properly sync customers

Everywear Activewear

The app is so easy to use as a store owner. A good solution to the issue of how to manage store credit without using gift cards. There is a limitation of one discount/code per order. Because I use a discount code for my wholesale customers, I cannot use this app for my store.

Cj Laing

Seems like it could be perfect but not loading all my customers so there's no way to link all my current outstanding credits for use online etc. Reached out to customer service (phone and web) and no one has gotten back to me...

Lastseason

Good app and good service. Could do with some more reporting/filtering stuff.

Previous 1 3 4